+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit rejected twice do I still have a chance the third time?

Fawaz123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
Here are the reason
first reason

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue

Second reason
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

i have applied for Gcms but I heard it takes 2-3 months now, do I still have a chance if I apply again third time please I really wanna go to canada

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Here are the reason
first reason

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue

Second reason
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

i have applied for Gcms but I heard it takes 2-3 months now, do I still have a chance if I apply again third time please I really wanna go to canada
Sorry to hear that. What was the comments of VO on GCMS the first time you got rejected ? Also, where did you apply from ?

Fawaz123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
Sorry to hear that. What was the comments of VO on GCMS the first time you got rejected ? Also, where did you apply from ?
I didn’t apply for Gcms first time refusal
The first one I applied the reason was because insufficient funds so I attached my dads bank statement

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
I didn’t apply for Gcms first time refusal
The first one I applied the reason was because insufficient funds so I attached my dads bank statement
Ok, always get the GCMS notes as the rejection reason on the letter is very generic and does not mean anything. This could have helped you fix any potential problem. Did you provide any funds in your account ? Did you pay tution fees in advance ? How did you show these proof of funds ?

Fawaz123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ok, always get the GCMS notes as the rejection reason on the letter is very generic and does not mean anything. This could have helped you fix any potential problem. Did you provide any funds in your account ? Did you pay tution fees in advance ? How did you show these proof of funds ?
I show proof of funds with bank statement and I didn’t pay tuition fees advance I only deposit $1500 school fee

Qwerty098

Jul 31, 2018
Here are the reason
first reason

Second reason

I'm so sorry, don't give up!
Good you please elaborate on your family ties in Canada? You got that mentioned twice.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
GCMS notes take a few weeks not months. Are your dad’s bank statements personal or business accounts? Are you Nigerian?

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
I show proof of funds with bank statement and I didn’t pay tuition fees advance I only deposit $1500 school fee
It is not mandatory but paying 1 year of tuition fees helps support your case financially. Also you mentioned you showed funds in your dads account. Are you a recent graduate ? Any reason why you couldn't get this funds arranged on your own ?