+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit Refused

dipen_rathod

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
I got refusal half hour ago for just one reason and that is
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your purpose of visit.

What should I do I’m completely devastated right now
Nothing to worry i too got rejection with same reason couple of days ago but after giving justification letter i got visa

atomster

Oct 24, 2019
Nothing to worry i too got rejection with same reason couple of days ago but after giving justification letter i got visa
Did you apply again with a new application or attached a justification to the previous application? And if so please do guide me through how you wrote the justification and how you submitted it

Thank you

dipen_rathod

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Did you apply again with a new application or attached a justification to the previous application? And if so please do guide me through how you wrote the justification and how you submitted it

Thank you
Applied again with same application but this time giving another letter i.e justification in which i gave strong reason why would i come back in my own country, also mention and highlight your liquid funds and total funds.

atomster

Oct 24, 2019
Applied again with same application but this time giving another letter i.e justification in which i gave strong reason why would i come back in my own country, also mention and highlight your liquid funds and total funds.
If you dont mind can you share the points on the reasons why you are going to return back to your home country

dipen_rathod

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
If you dont mind can you share the points on the reasons why you are going to return back to your home country
you can mention things like the particular course will offer you many job opportunity in home country rather than canada also provide few industries which are multinational.

Reactions: atomster

atomster

Oct 24, 2019
you can mention things like the particular course will offer you many job opportunity in home country rather than canada also provide few industries which are multinational.
Thank you very much! Im really frustrated at the moment and scared, because I was really looking forward to it. Do you think ill be able to make it after providing it?

dipen_rathod

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Thank you very much! Im really frustrated at the moment and scared, because I was really looking forward to it. Do you think ill be able to make it after providing it?
i can't really say that as much of it depends on VO but i faced same issue as your's and afterwards i did this which might be beneficial for you, or just do one thing mail me your SOP or copy paste it here so that i can point out issues

atomster

Oct 24, 2019
i can't really say that as much of it depends on VO but i faced same issue as your's and afterwards i did this which might be beneficial for you, or just do one thing mail me your SOP or copy paste it here so that i can point out issues
sure can I have your email?

GetToCanada91

Aug 7, 2019
I applied study permit from in side Canada
I have visitor visa till 2024.
I didn’t brake any rules of Canada.
Last year when I visited I carry $10000 cash and some indian Rupees.They calculate indian currency they convert in dollars it’s around $169 more then their limit of $ 10000. They fined me $250
I paid at airport and they gave me visitor record saying that leave canada within 30 days.
i also left canada for giving my biometrics.
I went usa and came back.They didn’t stop me at border to ask anything.if they have problems regarding my last year entry they refuse my entry Canada again.
did you reapply again? got the visa?

Flame Jb

Oct 22, 2019
Hello,

Can anybody help, my visa application was rejected last, I have just receive my GCMS note and I found out that my visa visa rejected for the reason below :
1- My sponsor did not have enough money or asset to support my studies in Canada
2- My SOP was not clear as I did not explain Clearly why I had chosen to study in Canada, how the selected program will impact my career. In fact at the time I applied for the visa I was doing a master degree research based in Mechanical Engineering in South Africa but I'm Congolese which means I was using a study permit.
3- I applied for the Canadian study visa in October 2018 and my South African study visa was expiring in November 2018.The officer said that he is not convinced that I will leave Canada after my studies based on current immigration status.

I am looking for someone who can help to write or refer me to a legal agency that can help to write a very good and professional SOP.