Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 nov 2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
07/12/16
Hi there my student permit after 6 working days with one reason ticked on other reason: your proposed study is not reasonable ...........future plans.
As i did bachelor in accounting and finance and i chose post bac. Diploma in accountimg which is relevant to my past studies so dont know what might be exact reason.
I need to reapply . Any suggestion

faisalshaikhpro

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
SINGH5911 said:
Hi there my student permit after 6 working days with one reason ticked on other reason: your proposed study is not reasonable ...........future plans.
As i did bachelor in accounting and finance and i chose post bac. Diploma in accountimg which is relevant to my past studies so dont know what might be exact reason.
when u got refused mail ?

faisalshaikhpro

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
SINGH5911 said:
u r profile ?????? and all detail .with office ?

faisalshaikhpro

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
SINGH5911 said:
IELTS band or percentage on previous exams ?

faisalshaikhpro

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Farko said:
Apply with for a Post Graduate
Not Post Baccalaureate
That's the problem
I applied in diploma course but i did bachelor . ? Is rhere any problem in mah case?

Hurleybox

Oct 21, 2016
SINGH5911 said:
By post bac diploma do you mean post-graduate diploma?

if that's the case
-It could depend on your GPA, try again asap with a strong SOP. It might work

worryaboutit

Jul 28, 2016
ana786 said:
obviously they'll have a problem with that
you should've applied for masters after bachelor, not diploma!
Oh no. this is NOT what visa offices concerns. What they mean is the course you apply is not related to your previous course. They will doubt why you apply for unrelated course. This is the key. It is not that you have to apply master when you finish bachelor. In fact, you can not apply for post graduate if you do not have bachelor degree. Do you understand?

ana786

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 12
File Transfer...
Oct 17
Med's Request
Nov 1
Med's Done....
Nov 7
Passport Req..
Nov 11
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 24
worryaboutit said:
Oh no. this is NOT what visa offices concerns. What they mean is the course you apply is not related to your previous course. They will doubt why you apply for unrelated course. This is the key. It is not that you have to apply master when you finish bachelor. In fact, you can not apply for post graduate if you do not have bachelor degree. Do you understand?
masters was just an example, you can do whatever but why diploma after bachelors?? it makes NO sense and it DOES concern them

Hurleybox

Oct 21, 2016
The postgraduate diploma is a postgraduate academic qualification taken after a bachelor's degree. It is usually awarded by a university or a graduate school. It usually takes two or more study terms to complete.
Thus, if you have a bachelors degree, check your previous qualifications which should relate with what you're choosing now.

worryaboutit

Jul 28, 2016
Hurleybox said:
The postgraduate diploma is a postgraduate academic qualification taken after a bachelor's degree. It is usually awarded by a university or a graduate school. It usually takes two or more study terms to complete.
Thus, if you have a bachelors degree, check your previous qualifications which should relate with what you're choosing now.
Oh no. the post graduate diploma usually is set for persons who already work. so it does not have to be related to your previous study. not many people are working in the same filed as their bachelor study, right?

faisalshaikhpro

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hurleybox said:
bt my all friends got visa last year on this basis.n. I applied under SPP .i did bachelors in ECE and after degree i did certificate course in computer networking. And i choose computer networking in mohawk collge.also i write in my SOP .so now what you thik about that adter reading about my detail? M in very tens

SINGH5911

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 nov 2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
07/12/16
As i mentioned earlier my course completely related to previous study
I choose post baccalaureate diploma accounting after doing bachelor in accounting. Post bac is after graduation.so i chose this course.
Ielts overall 7 not less than 6
What should i mention in sop when reapplying?

faisalshaikhpro

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
SINGH5911 said:
As i mentioned earlier my course completely related to previous study
I choose post baccalaureate diploma accounting after doing bachelor in accounting. Post bac is after graduation.so i chose this course.
Ielts overall 7 not less than 6
What should i mention in sop when reapplying?
Allhamdolilah i got a visa

SINGH5911

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 nov 2016
Med's Done....
upfront