+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit (NY or Los Angeles office) - study permit to Canada from US

nmp98

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
I sent my passport out last Monday, and my passport came back this morning. It took 1 week. I received my Port of Entry Introduction Letter via the online account.
That’s great! Congratulations! May I ask when exactly at what time in the day did you receive the labels after one business day of payment?
i paid on Friday and it’s Monday which means it has been officially one day since I paid and I still haven’t got the labels.

Ln_

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
That’s great! Congratulations! May I ask when exactly at what time in the day did you receive the labels after one business day of payment?
i paid on Friday and it’s Monday which means it has been officially one day since I paid and I still haven’t got the labels.
Thank you! I submitted my payment on Thursday around 4:00PM Eastern Time, and I received my labels on the next Monday around 4:00PM Eastern Time. Once you get your labels and you mail your passport out, the process goes very quickly provided you have submitted all required documents.

Austin_williams

Sep 18, 2020
I sent my passport out last Monday, and my passport came back this morning. It took 1 week. I received my Port of Entry Introduction Letter via the online account.
So did you receive the port of entry letter when your passport was on the way back?

nmp98

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
So guys I received two fedex tracking link for two-way courier but have not received the labels yet. Is this normal? Did you all also got tracking link before the labels?

Reactions: Austin_williams

sdan_mhspa

Sep 2, 2020
Are there still people waiting like me to get the passport request? Please, let me know if I am the last one without a visa still...
Don't be upset, I haven't heard back either. I sent a webform today, what do you guys usually put in your webforms?
I mean do you request the officer to process your application faster?

lanp2606

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Are there still people waiting like me to get the passport request? Please, let me know if I am the last one without a visa still...
I'm the same boat with you. Still waiting... no results. I also sent the webform to ask about my status but they just replied to confirm "your application is still in process. "

Reactions: Hani.soltani

annakakda

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Does anyone know if there is an expiry date of study permit approval letter? I mean, how late a student can enter Canada after the application of study permit has been approved and received the visa? No news about the application yet, but need to do some planning.

Austin_williams

Sep 18, 2020
Does anyone know if there is an expiry date of study permit approval letter? I mean, how late a student can enter Canada after the application of study permit has been approved and received the visa? No news about the application yet, but need to do some planning.
So when your visa are approved you will get updates on your account where they will give you a date when your visa expires. So yes they will give you a date of when it expires.

annakakda

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
So when your visa are approved you will get updates on your account where they will give you a date when your visa expires. So yes they will give you a date of when it expires.
Is there a general period of expiration, say 3 months, 6 months, or different for people holding different passports?

nmp98

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Did it take exactly a week for everybody who submitted their passport? Has VFS taken more than a week to return passport for anybody?

w504456718

Aug 22, 2020
Hi, all. I am an applicant from NJ. I submitted my application in May 2020, finished biometric in July, get AIP in August. My school is on the DLI since November 3. I just want to know who's school is also on the Second batch DLIs, and already gets BVI or PPR. Thanks!