+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit (NY or Los Angeles office) - study permit to Canada from US

Austin_williams

Sep 18, 2020
To students who are in US are you guys still working in US to maintain your OPT status in US? Because I am doing both working and studying so it’s harder to Ben on track.

AnaCamp

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
To students who are in US are you guys still working in US to maintain your OPT status in US? Because I am doing both working and studying so it’s harder to Ben on track.
I am full time student here in the USA and Canada. It has been beyond tough. Still no news about second stage approval. I’m past frustration state right now.

• Sad
Reactions: nmp98

nmp98

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
I have been seeing so many posts about approvals in India, Philippines, Saudi Arabia and Turkey. And here we are, despite being geographically closest to Canada we are barely hearing back.

srisu

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
I am full time student here in the USA and Canada. It has been beyond tough. Still no news about second stage approval. I’m past frustration state right now.
Hello I know one person from USA got full approval last week. Hope it helps to everyone.

lamen22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Lmao, there are two people who applied for the Winter 2021 intake in early September (not from USA) and they already received PPR (towards the end of October). Their processing times are also a lot faster than us.

While some of us have been waiting for more than 5 months

Last edited:
Reactions: nmp98