+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit ghost update:application/profile updated

Goathead

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
Hello Guys,

I got the same update yesterday my Application/Profile Updated but when I clicked, there was no update and today it went back to submitted.

This was my second reapply after being refused due to family ties.

I hope this Application/Profile Update is a good sign.
Same with me. Saw the update yesterday, logged in but saw no change. I'm a second time applicant. Hoping for positive news

kingdomchild

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Hey guys I got the same ghost update on Friday. Hoping for the best. I applied for Study permit on October 8th. My programme starts in January so I am a bit nervous

zeze2021

Nov 22, 2020
I am a Pakistani who is enrolled at the University of Western Ontario Canada as an undergraduate. I submitted my biometrics on 20th August 2020, passed my medical exam on the 28th of September. My university's COVID readiness plan was approved on the 17th of November.

When can I expect my Visa to be approved?

kingdomchild

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Guys i was just refused based on insufficient funds. I am not sure why but i paid for my first semester and showed them my schools statement which showed the funds paid for the semseter and I also showed funds for an entire year. What else do you think I needed to show.

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
Guys i was just refused based on insufficient funds. I am not sure why but i paid for my first semester and showed them my schools statement which showed the funds paid for the semseter and I also showed funds for an entire year. What else do you think I needed to show.
Which country ?

kingdomchild

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
i showed them all the statements: School statement showed i paid entirely for my first semester and bank statement showing them funds for my 2nd semester and cost of living for the year and more.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
i showed them all the statements: School statement showed i paid entirely for my first semester and bank statement showing them funds for my 2nd semester and cost of living for the year and more.
did they updated your medical status to pass before refusal? are you able to see the statuses still?

kingdomchild

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
I showed 20500 cad and i had already paid 8330 cad. so the 20500 cad was for my 2nd semester and cost of living and had extra remaining

Last edited: