+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit ghost update:application/profile updated

kingdomchild

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
What else did I need to show. they said I have not demonstrated sufficient income and assets for my proposed studies

kingdomchild

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Guys i got an application status after refusal and when i checked my account it changed to last update background check completed. Can that be a glitch in the system?

Aman Samson Mogos

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
No i did not apply for my kids on my application. My full tution was 16066
Hello, in the proof of fund, you must show your tuition plus at least 10,000 CAD for one year. And you must proof how you will generate the funds for the next year of your study.

How many years is your course of study? And how much is you tuition fee per year?

Aman Samson Mogos

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
No i did not apply for my kids on my application. My full tution was 16066
I can see your tuition is 16066 CAD per year. In this case you must show at 26,066 in your bank account. Considering that you have paid your first semester fee which is nearly 8,000 CAD, you need to have at least 18,000 CAD in your bank account. If your program is for two years, you must show the visa officer how you will get the funds for the next year. Either you can show affidavit of support from some family members or other means.

kingdomchild

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Hello, in the proof of fund, you must show your tuition plus at least 10,000 CAD for one year. And you must proof how you will generate the funds for the next year of your study.

How many years is your course of study? And how much is you tuition fee per year?
I paid 8033 cad for the 1st semester then i showed 19300 for my cost of living and 2nd semester

Goathead

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
When did you apply for visa and for how much long your eligibility review has been started?
Sorry for delay.
I just saw your reply.
I applied October 6, 2020. My eligibility review has not started. But background check has been on since date of application. I applied with previous biometric and reused previous medical

Goathead

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
Got another ghost update today. When I logged in, I noticed my upfront medical done before online application has been updated as passed
Yes. My upftont medical done before application submission was updated as passed too on November 23

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
What does "Submitted" mean? Which stage is it?
Submitted means you've submitted your application. It doesn't imply nor indicate any stage. It's just an action.
All you can do is to send webforms and receive generic replies or wait patiently which is next to impossible.

Ps: that is a very interesting choice of username, rhymes with a work I would like to call you