+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit from Kenya

KimWM

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Sorry bro. Visa to Canada is very hard to get and I don't know why.Hopefully those already applied will get the Visa. Fingers crossed
It is well,thanks.I hope they get those waiting.It is very devastating to wait for so long then get a rejection.

Dennis Wambalo

Nov 27, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Applied on 13th november,medical passed on 15th Nov,rejection letter on 30th
Hi bro am very sorry but don't loose hope nothing is impossible I have been rejected Three times but am planning to apply I applied for gcms notes and I think I know where I was making mistakes by the way how much did you spend for medical

KimWM

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hi bro am very sorry but don't loose hope nothing is impossible I have been rejected Three times but am planning to apply I applied for gcms notes and I think I know where I was making mistakes by the way how much did you spend for medical
I paid around 27k..did mine at IOM in Nairobi

Don'tknow91

Mar 18, 2019
Hey guys,

I am a Kenyan and an applicant from Nairobi. I noticed the thread for Nairobi applicants is not as active as threads from other countries thus it's very hard to find information that could possibly be of help. I have been a silent follower to these threads for months now even before I submitted my application. Kindly, allow me to share my experience with anyone who might need it. I got my study permit APPROVED.

Timeline:
Applied 9th of December
Biometric letter 9th of December
Submitted biometrics 13th of December

From there on I never received no update whatsoever. I kept checking my cic account and email atleast 30 times in a day. This was the most nerve wracking time. In the mean time just kept a positive mind and kept praying.

P.s had done upfront medical on Sept of 2019.

Upfront medical passed: 23rd of January

30th of Jan 2020: received an update on CIC account to update my letter of admission.

Am pursuing a masters course fully funded at University of Saskatchewan. They wanted to confirm if the funds will still be granted even after missing my winter semester. So the new deferal letter for spring 2020 had to confirm to the embassy about my availability of funds.

30th of January in the evening submitted my new letter of admission.

31st of January: biometrics correspondence letter

1st of February my visa was approved and given 30days to submit it for visa.

I did an online application.
I never used any lawyer because I wanted to focus and be keen on my documents step by step.

I hope this might help someone out there, dont give up hope just yet. Some might get visa on 1st attempt like I did. Some might have to keep re-trying but what I can say, don't give up! Keep trying and make sure you address concerns raised by the visa officer in your SOP. Be as truthful as possible and be positive minded.

The universe will always give you what you want.

Asanteni.

Naomikiptoo

Nov 9, 2019
Hey guys,

I am a Kenyan and an applicant from Nairobi. I noticed the thread for Nairobi applicants is not as active as threads from other countries thus it's very hard to find information that could possibly be of help. I have been a silent follower to these threads for months now even before I submitted my application. Kindly, allow me to share my experience with anyone who might need it. I got my study permit APPROVED.

Timeline:
Applied 9th of December

From there on I never received no update whatsoever. I kept checking my cic account and email atleast 30 times in a day. This was the most nerve wracking time. In the mean time just kept a positive mind and kept praying.

30th of Jan 2020: received an update on CIC account to update my letter of admission.

Am pursuing a masters course fully funded at University of Saskatchewan. They wanted to confirm if the funds will still be granted even after missing my winter semester. So the new deferal letter for spring 2020 had to confirm to the embassy about my availability of funds.

I never used any lawyer because I wanted to focus and be keen on my documents step by step.

I hope this might help someone out there, dont give up hope just yet. Some might get visa on 1st attempt like I did. Some might have to keep re-trying but what I can say, don't give up! Keep trying and make sure you address concerns raised by the visa officer in your SOP. Be as truthful as possible and be positive minded.

Asanteni.
Thanks for your encouragement, this means mine is on the way because I applied on 16th Dec!

EugineK

Jan 30, 2020
Hey guys,

Timeline:
Applied 9th of December

Asanteni.
This is great. congratualtions. could you kindly breakdown THE DOCUMENTS you submitted for your study permit application?

Naomikiptoo

Nov 9, 2019
Hi there, just received letter of acceptance for MAY intake but I haven't received my Visa yet,any update for those waiting for Visas?