+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit from Kenya

EugineK

Jan 30, 2020
New college of Caledonia Diploma
I think for those applying from Nairobi, Applying by paper is relatively faster. The last time I applied, I got my rejection in exactly a month. A friend of mine applied by paper in December and by mid January he had a decision. This is my opinion though

baka123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
I think for those applying from Nairobi, Applying by paper is relatively faster. The last time I applied, I got my rejection in exactly a month. A friend of mine applied by paper in December and by mid January he had a decision. This is my opinion though
I don't think that is necessarily the case. I applied on Nov 5th by paper and still haven't got a response. But it was a work permit which has a processing time of 6 weeks compared to 4 weeks for a study permit. A long time to be waiting nevertheless

Naomikiptoo

Nov 9, 2019
Yes faster when you don't have all documents, for my case I applied on 15th November by paper work then denied Visa on 6th Dec,then applied again on 16th Dec by online and this time I had upload all required documents,so for my opinion I think it depends with the applicants if there are many or with the officer who is checking it, remember when I was applying it was 4 weeks but the last time I checked it was 5 weeks so I don't know but let us have hope they will release anytime soon, because I have already received New letter of acceptance for MAY intake.

EugineK

Jan 30, 2020
I don't think that is necessarily the case. I applied on Nov 5th by paper and still haven't got a response. But it was a work permit which has a processing time of 6 weeks compared to 4 weeks for a study permit. A long time to be waiting nevertheless
Also its likely to take longer especially if the documentation has not been done well.

EugineK

Jan 30, 2020
Yes faster when you don't have all documents, for my case I applied on 15th November by paper work then denied Visa on 6th Dec,then applied again on 16th Dec by online and this time I had upload all required documents,so for my opinion I think it depends with the applicants if there are many or with the officer who is checking it, remember when I was applying it was 4 weeks but the last time I checked it was 5 weeks so I don't know but let us have hope they will release anytime soon, because I have already received New letter of acceptance for MAY intake.
I don't know if online applications are processed in Nairobi or Canada. I tend to think that they are processed in Canada. As such the huge number of applications would likely delay Visa decisions. This is my opinion though.

Naomikiptoo

Nov 9, 2019
I don't know if online applications are processed in Nairobi or Canada. I tend to think that they are processed in Canada. As such the huge number of applications would likely delay Visa decisions. This is my opinion though.
Yes it can be possible because other applicants receive there final decision at night hours

Naomikiptoo

Nov 9, 2019
What did the full email say?
In response to your enquiry, kindly note that this application is under active review by our office.At the moment we are not in a position to to give clear indication of when we anticipate finalizing this application
However we wish to inform you that our office is doing the necessary to ensure that application is processed and finalized within shortest timeframe possible.
I got this email today in the morning from Embassy.is there any possibility to get Visa?