+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit from Kenya

baka123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
In response to your enquiry, kindly note that this application is under active review by our office.At the moment we are not in a position to to give clear indication of when we anticipate finalizing this application
However we wish to inform you that our office is doing the necessary to ensure that application is processed and finalized within shortest timeframe possible.
I got this email today in the morning from Embassy.is there any possibility to get Visa?
No way of telling. It's a generic response that they give

Dennis Wambalo

Nov 27, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Hi friends I want your advice I want to submit another application but my brother who is my sponsor transferred funds to another bank account which is two months old will it affect my application the bank account that used previously has a balance of 100k the new one has balance of 1.5m . Also can mpesa statement be used as prove of funds my mpesa account has transacted 3 million for the last 6 months

Naomikiptoo

Nov 9, 2019
Hi friends I want your advice I want to submit another application but my brother who is my sponsor transferred funds to another bank account which is two months old will it affect my application the bank account that used previously has a balance of 100k the new one has balance of 1.5m . Also can mpesa statement be used as prove of funds my mpesa account has transacted 3 million for the last 6 months
How much are you suppose to show as proof,am saying this because for my case I gave out bank balance of 2.7m?

KimWM

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hi,as for Mpesa I don't think it can help being that your talking of transactions only,what of the balance???The other account is two months old,well am not sure about that because they usually want a statement for the past 6 months.Maybe you can explain it in your S.O.P that it is a new account.
All the best!

KimWM

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Has any of us here ever applied for Australia or know of someone who applied???Am thinking of trying there since I gave up on Canada

Dennis Wambalo

Nov 27, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Hi,as for Mpesa I don't think it can help being that your talking of transactions only,what of the balance???The other account is two months old,well am not sure about that because they usually want a statement for the past 6 months.Maybe you can explain it in your S.O.P that it is a new account.
All the best!
Thanks