+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY PERMIT EXTENSION MAR 2022

Shagun18

Apr 20, 2022
Did anyone with Jan 2022 application got their study permit extension? I noticed a lot of people who applied in Feb got theirs.

alex99x

Apr 26, 2022
I applied alone on March 1st, eligibility began yesterday, and I just got approved this morning.

Good luck everyone!

Yash1995

Apr 13, 2020
Applied on Jan 12 and no update yet. Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. I had asked for extra 90 days on my study permit as I was granted sp equal to study duration which now expires on May 01 and I have to apply for PGWP. The only update I got today was that medical status changed from"you've passed medical exam" to "you don't need a medical test". I just hope they don't ask for another remedical exam as i have already spent more than 6 months in canada

Shagun18

Apr 20, 2022
Applied on Jan 12 and no update yet. Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. I had asked for extra 90 days on my study permit as I was granted sp equal to study duration which now expires on May 01 and I have to apply for PGWP. The only update I got today was that medical status changed from"you've passed medical exam" to "you don't need a medical test". I just hope they don't ask for another remedical exam as i have already spent more than 6 months in canada
Same situation here, applied on Jan 14. I know its hard, but you are not alone. I will pray for your file with mine as well :D

berational

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
Applied alone ?