+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY PERMIT EXTENSION MAR 2022

gmkap

Apr 8, 2022
Tbh I had applied for SP extension just because to have enough time to apply for my PGWP.. looking at the current scenario my grades are released out tomorrow and I'll have all the necessary documents for PGWP application . As for my current sp it is valid till 1 may .. I will therefore apply immediately for PGWP n remain under maintained status for it . And for the sp extension I will just withdraw my file as I see no point of extension if I couldn't get those 90 days which I needed prior to my PGWp application
hey..Quite the same situation, applied SPE on Jan 12, no update yet and SP expired on April 30. I don’t even have my transcripts and completion letter yet to apply for PGWP. Am I in trouble…?

tommdarin

Apr 30, 2022
Hi there,

I applied for a study permit extension three months ago. Unfortunately, I still have not received any update from IRCC. I also contacted IRCC via a webform and asked them for an update, but I have received nothing.

When I was applying for the study permit extension, I remember that I did not upload any transcript; instead, I uploaded the university letter of enrollment and a letter from the department and also a letter from my supervisor saying that I am registered as a full-time student, and I need two more years to graduate. Although the transcript is not on the required list of the IRCC, do you still recommend I contact IRCC again via a webform and send them my unofficial transcript?

Wait1MinorYear

Star Member
May 6, 2022
Applied on Apr 28, expire on the July 31
My last term will finish in Dec 2022, so I apply for an extension to Mar 2023.
Approved on May 6
I don't understand why it went through so quickly. I hope you guys can receive yours soon!

Yash1995

Apr 13, 2020
Hey all I finally got my sp extension approved today. It was just a bridging study permit. I had filed my extension on January 12

tommdarin

Apr 30, 2022
Guys, would you please help me on this!

Hi there,

I applied for a study permit extension three months ago. Unfortunately, I still have not received any update from IRCC. I also contacted IRCC via a webform and asked them for an update, but I have received nothing.

When I was applying for the study permit extension, I remember that I did not upload any transcript; instead, I uploaded the university letter of enrollment and a letter from the department and also a letter from my supervisor saying that I am registered as a full-time student, and I need two more years to graduate. Although the transcript is not on the required list of the IRCC, do you still recommend I contact IRCC again via a webform and send them my unofficial transcript?

tommdarin

Apr 30, 2022
Which province do you reside?

Applied on Apr 28, expire on the July 31
My last term will finish in Dec 2022, so I apply for an extension to Mar 2023.
Approved on May 6
I don't understand why it went through so quickly. I hope you guys can receive yours soon!

Arundddd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hi Everyone. Because of study visa processing delay, a person deferred from May 2022 intake to September 2022 intake. But today the person got PPR. Should IRCC be informed about the deferment?

Thanos280502

May 7, 2022
I applied of SP extension on January 13, 2022. Today, on 7 may 2022, my eligibility started reviewing. When can I expect decision on my application?

abdul@999

May 19, 2021
I applied of SP extension on January 13, 2022. Today, on 7 may 2022, my eligibility started reviewing. When can I expect decision on my application?
Even I applied on January 13,2022 . Same thing happened with me as well. "eligibility started reviewing" on 7th May 2022.