+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit extension delay? May2019

Sep 16, 2019
It's been 112 days since june 25th. Still no update
I believe you will get your answer soon. People that have applied in the beginning of June are getting updates. But are you counting business days? I applied on June 29th and I am waiting 73 business days. That is how they count, I believe..

amadio

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
It's been 112 days since june 25th. Still no update
I you didn’t get an answer by the beginning of next week call them and ask about your eligibility review status.
If passed means you’ll get it approved soon.

gokce

Sep 8, 2019
approved but i don't know what to do now. A friend said that i need to send my passport to cic ottawa to get visa stamp but i honestly i don't know anything. anyone knows the next step?

amadio

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
approved but i don't know what to do now. A friend said that i need to send my passport to cic ottawa to get visa stamp but i honestly i don't know anything. anyone knows the next step?
Congratulations, they will send you the new study permit by mail so you should receive within a week

amadio

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
I believe you will get your answer soon. People that have applied in the beginning of June are getting updates. But are you counting business days? I applied on June 29th and I am waiting 73 business days. That is how they count, I believe..
So you are next you should get an answer soon may be by next week max, if you got any update please post it I am just 4 days after you

Reactions: viviane_araujo

amadio

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
Try to call them . Your application could be already updated & sometimes it takes 2 or 3 days to receive the Email.just call them and they will let you know

Reactions: viviane_araujo