+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit extension delay? May2019

Jun 27, 2019
Hi everyone

I applied for my SP extension on May 9 online from within Canada and its been over the said 33 days and the processing times are now showing that it is working on applications made on May 10 ...is anyone else experiencing this or has anyone experienced such a delay before ?

Thank you for your response in advance :)

jack zeng

May 7, 2019
Hi everyone

I applied for my SP extension on May 9 online from within Canada and its been over the said 33 days and the processing times are now showing that it is working on applications made on May 10 ...is anyone else experiencing this or has anyone experienced such a delay before ?

You can check this thread. We apply on April and haven't got any result yet.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/applying-for-student-visa-within-canada.638842/#post-7952292

Jun 27, 2019
Thank you ! I suggest you call them , I called and they said it has been approved but not sent out so they put a note on it for that .

bhalodi.dhruv

Feb 4, 2018
Hi everyone

@looking4answers any updates?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi everyone

What does your eligibility review say ?

Started ?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Thank you ! I suggest you call them , I called and they said it has been approved but not sent out so they put a note on it for that .

But you said yours is approved ?

Can you check your old study permit document , does it say document is valid or invalid ?