+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit extension delay? May2019

Discussion in 'International Students' started by looking4answers, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Hi everyone

I applied for my SP extension on May 9 online from within Canada and its been over the said 33 days and the processing times are now showing that it is working on applications made on May 10 ...is anyone else experiencing this or has anyone experienced such a delay before ?

Thank you for your response in advance :)

2. You can check this thread. We apply on April and haven't got any result yet.
    https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/applying-for-student-visa-within-canada.638842/#post-7952292

3. Thank you ! I suggest you call them , I called and they said it has been approved but not sent out so they put a note on it for that .

4. What is the number you called?

5. @jack zeng @looking4answers
    Was your extension with family ( Spouse or Kids ) or without? My friend received her extension yesterday. She applied on 15th May

6. Nope. I only applied for me.

7. Quite strange. Why would April permits still be in progress.

8. @looking4answers any updates?

9. What does your eligibility review say ?

Started ?

10. It says started ?

11. Yes it says started

12. Any idea when it started ?

Yours passed the processing time .

Please call IRCC 1-888-242-2100

To speak to an agent, navigate through the automated messages by pressing 3-4-1-0.

13. But you said yours is approved ?

Can you check your old study permit document , does it say document is valid or invalid ?

14. It still says it’s valid I just checked ..valid until July 30