+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit extension delay? May2019

amadio

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
Good news , finally got my approval today
Applied on July 3rd got approved today Oct 26th ( 114 days).
Hope everyone else get his approval soon.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Good news , finally got my approval today
Applied on July 3rd got approved today Oct 26th ( 114 days).
Hope everyone else get his approval soon.
Was it with spouse or family members ?

I applied on July 3rd too and got it on Aug 9.

aue16

Sep 22, 2019
Hi all,
Can anybody advise how long it takes to receive the original permit by mail after approval?

Last edited:

Nazinadri

Star Member
May 28, 2019
I have been accepted to one of the York University's Masters Program. I was expected to start my studies on the first of September 2019. I applied for my study permit on June 26 which is about two months before the program starts. Considering the fact that the average processing time for Iranian applicants was 6 weeks at that time.

However, I did not get any single update since then, and I've been coerced to defer my University application for 4 months - the maximum time I was allowed to defer.

Regarding the fact that I am not allowed to defer my university application furthermore, I really need to know what can I do..

vityan12

Nov 8, 2019
Hi all,

Is anybody here who applied in September and already got their study permit extension?

Thank you

intlstudent25

Nov 8, 2019
I applied on August for my student permit extension and got an update on September stating it was transfer to local office. I'm still waiting for the approval since August :(

Jojocat

Aug 18, 2018
I applied on August for my student permit extension and got an update on September stating it was transfer to local office. I'm still waiting for the approval since August :(
I think you will get yours soon! because application applied at the end of July seems start to get approved. I got mine last week which was applied on July 17 and my friend applied on July 20 got approved too.

intlstudent25

Nov 8, 2019
I think you will get yours soon! because application applied at the end of July seems start to get approved. I got mine last week which was applied on July 17 and my friend applied on July 20 got approved too.
Thank you! hoping for a positive outcome :( Congratulations by the way! :)

Manpreet950

Nov 10, 2019
Hi guys,
My name is Manpreet. I applied for my study permit extension and my spouse’s work permit extension. I didn’t hear anything back yet. I applied on 23 july. Does anyone know how long its gonna take more