+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Delay - May 3rd 2018

Duglas25

Aug 3, 2018
Its a notes on what will give you the real picture of whats going on with your applications .It cost 15 or 10 dollars.You can apply at getgcms.com.
Was this report helpful in your case? What kind of details normally you get in the report. If it is pretty much the duplicate of your application status with flavored language then it could be waste of time and money. Additionally, on the website it says it takes 40 days to get e-GCMS. In general if it contains all the details mentioned "The GCMS notes capture the entire immigration file from the IRCC computer systems. The report has valuable information on the current status and notes from the officers reviewing your file for." Then this could be quite useful report. Would appreciate if you could share what kind of info you get from e-GCMS, based on your experience? Thank you very much!

Elchamy

Oct 13, 2018
Was this report helpful in your case? What kind of details normally you get in the report. If it is pretty much the duplicate of your application status with flavored language then it could be waste of time and money. Additionally, on the website it says it takes 40 days to get e-GCMS. In general if it contains all the details mentioned "The GCMS notes capture the entire immigration file from the IRCC computer systems. The report has valuable information on the current status and notes from the officers reviewing your file for." Then this could be quite useful report. Would appreciate if you could share what kind of info you get from e-GCMS, based on your experience? Thank you very much!
I didn't order it but rather i got a message from the emabssy that my application is going well only some verifications need to be the done. If yours has taken so much long and they don't reply your email,then gcsm notes will be the best option

Elchamy

Oct 13, 2018
Such a sad day for me,Guys my study permit got rejected based on employment prospect in country of residence and based on financial status and personal assets. I plan on getting gcms notes which will give me the real picture of why i was rejected.I will reapply from my home country instead not here in Turkey anymore. . Good luck guys hope everyone gets his visa. Update me on how it goes.

Lovely44

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Such a sad day for me,Guys my study permit got rejected based on employment prospect in country of residence and based on financial status and personal assets. I plan on getting gcms notes which will give me the real picture of why i was rejected.I will reapply from my home country instead not here in Turkey anymore. . Good luck guys hope everyone gets his visa. Update me on how it goes.
So sorry my brother. Never give up my brother , keep your aim higher reapply with the necessary documents.

Duglas25

Aug 3, 2018
Hi Elchamy! That's very pity to hear. I think rejection is the not the end of everything. Try to review your SOP and get employer support letter stating that they are willing to have you back. Get your financial status better by borrowing some fund or applying for scholarships. I think you would not give up easily. Good luck!

Elchamy

Oct 13, 2018
Hello guys i received my gcms notes,it stated that (I have reviewed this case am not satisfied sufficient funds are available for pa's studies in Canada.money is in home country , and fathers obligation to sibling if (any)unknown based on available info on file .Am not satisfied pa would be a bonafide temporary resident who would depart Canada upon expiration of an authorised period. Refused. I plan to reapply again this time again with proper docs

Gs98195

Jul 25, 2019
Hi,

I had applied for a study permit application from India via a consultant on May 3rd 2018. It is an online application, submitted on cic.gc.ca website. My application status says that I have passed everything, no background check required, but on the eligibility section it says they are reviewing my eligibility requirements and on the final decision it says "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."

I got my LOA (Letter of Acceptence) in March of this year for SDS filing in Douglas college and my classes are to commence on Sept. 3rd. The application status has been stuck for months and I am growing anxious everyday.

My profile:
IELTS: 8 bands
+2: 75.2% Non-Med
10: 8.6 CGPA
Hey did you get your visa then last yr ?

gipps

Jun 7, 2019
Guys, even if your visa is delayed and the classes have started, you will get the visa. Just inform your university or college about this. Maybe they can allow you to join a bit late. My university allowed me to join like after a month of the course. Classes started on 3rd September and I was given time till 1st October. I got my visa on 22nd and I flew to Canada on 24th. Everything went perfectly. The immigration guys didn't even ask a single question to me and I got the study permit.

Nazinadri

Star Member
May 28, 2019
‏I have applied for my study permit and open work permit for my husband on 26 June, 2019 online and We have given our biometrics on 3 July. but till date no single update has been made to my application.I really don't know what should I do and where I can ask for help

Gs98195

Jul 25, 2019
‏I have applied for my study permit and open work permit for my husband on 26 June, 2019 online and We have given our biometrics on 3 July. but till date no single update has been made to my application.I really don't know what should I do and where I can ask for help
Please tell us the country from where you have applied ..

Also you applied online of offline ?

And you can use webform now and mention your correct application number on webform and message they will reply you soon.

Nimesh Lad

Dec 20, 2019
I've applied on 24 of November
26th November - biometric done

I'm also in same situation brother , my medical still pending form 5th December. My classes starts from 13th January.

Should i get study permit on time ?