+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Delay - May 3rd 2018

Zahid@12

Aug 6, 2018
How can we handle this situation on ground about this delay in passport request over two months ? I applied since 3rd of May , passed medical July 7th and since then now update. Does it mean that the application is abandoned? Classes start by September 5th what if there is not update before 5th of September what will now be their final decision on the visa when classes have started ? Please kindly help with reply . Have we seen anyone who hasn't gotten any replied and his or her classes has started already?
Same here bro.. i applied on 6th may medical passed on 6th july.. n now no updates.. i am also worried. Coz colleges starts from 4th sep..

Elchamy

Oct 13, 2018
I applied tru ankara. Its been more than 2 months .This was their response to me
Thank you for your email

Please be advised that your application is under review for further verifications.Please contact our office in 2 months if no response is received by then. Someone help plzzzz

Duglas25

Aug 3, 2018
I applied tru ankara. Its been more than 2 months .This was their response to me
Thank you for your email

Please be advised that your application is under review for further verifications.Please contact our office in 2 months if no response is received by then. Someone help plzzzz
I am also waiting for answer from Ankara office and it has been almost 6 months now. This delay and waiting makes you feel unworthy and below third class human being. I have no clue why Immigration Office reviews my visa application so long people almost make babies in such times.

Elchamy

Oct 13, 2018
I am also waiting for answer from Ankara office and it has been almost 6 months now. This delay and waiting makes you feel unworthy and below third class human being. I have no clue why Immigration Office reviews my visa application so long people almost make babies in such times.
What did you apply for.

Avil123465

Nov 1, 2018
I applied on July 14 online under sds.passed medical on august 5.no update till now I have send multiple web forms but no reply received till now.it has been almost 4 months . I had to defer fo

Elchamy

Oct 13, 2018
Its better to request gcsm notes,that will give you the real picture of your file.i think you should do that

Najaah mahamud

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
I applied on July 14 online under sds.passed medical on august 5.no update till now I have send multiple web forms but no reply received till now.it has been almost 4 months . I had to defer fo
Update me when you get your visa we are in some situation. I'm waiting almost 4months

Elchamy

Oct 13, 2018
The thing about this sfuff is patience. You have to put your Energy elsewhere if not if you keep getting worried about,You won't concentrate on other stuffs

Elchamy

Oct 13, 2018
Guys i received a correspondence letter but it didn't indicate whether my study permit was approved or not. Anyone else got that letter