Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abuja
Pls can you share your timelines

Timeline:

May 11, 2021 - Application submitted
May 12, 2021 - Biometric Request
August 16, 2021 - Upfront Medicals Uploaded.
Sept 13, 2021 - Medical Request
Sept 15, 2021 - Medical Passed
Oct 4, 2021 - BVL and PPR

Glory to God!!

Reactions: Omofar

Obinnakaka

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
Ondo
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abuja
Good morning @Omofar and the general house. Pls I would like to know if document btransmission charge is inclusive in the biometric fees. I am asking because I saw it somewhere and I plan on adding the receipt for my biometric as part of the documents I want to send.

Also, after making payment for the one way courier, should I include the receipt as part of the documents I am sending?

Anyone with this information and others related to the submission of passport should kindly help out asap.

Thanks in advance.

Oyioche1

Jan 6, 2021
Timeline:

May 11, 2021 - Application submitted
May 12, 2021 - Biometric Request
August 16, 2021 - Upfront Medicals Uploaded.
Sept 13, 2021 - Medical Request
Sept 15, 2021 - Medical Passed
Oct 4, 2021 - BVL and PPR

Glory to God!!
Congratulations Obi. I tap into your success and trust God will grant the rest of approval.

Oyioche1

Jan 6, 2021
Good morning @Omofar and the general house. Does anyone have a similar experience? I have uploaded my medical two weeks ago when I received the request for medical even though did medical upfront, the medical facility where I did the test in August submitted the result on 1st September, yet up till now, my medical status has not changed neither did I get any feedback from IRCC. I had also requested for a GCMS note since August but have not also received it. Is this normal?
I will appreciate your advice and to hear other people's experiences.

Regards,

Obinnakaka

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
Ondo
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abuja
Good morning @Omofar and the general house. Does anyone have a similar experience? I have uploaded my medical two weeks ago when I received the request for medical even though did medical upfront, the medical facility where I did the test in August submitted the result on 1st September, yet up till now, my medical status has not changed neither did I get any feedback from IRCC. I had also requested for a GCMS note since August but have not also received it. Is this normal?
I will appreciate your advice and to hear other people's experiences.

Regards,
If you have uploaded after they made a request, then you don't have to worry. I would also suggest you upload again to be very sure. If you have a contact at IOM, see if you can get an updated copy of the medical result.

Good luck.

Sarah1111

Sep 15, 2021
Good day everyone I got this message this morning on my email from IRCC
"Good day,
Please check your online account for original passport request letter sent on 13th Sept 2021 FYA.
Regards," but I applied through paper application not online application, please what does this mean and what should I do?

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day everyone I got this message this morning on my email from IRCC
"Good day,
Please check your online account for original passport request letter sent on 13th Sept 2021 FYA.
Regards," but I applied through paper application not online application, please what does this mean and what should I do?
Hi @Sarah1111,

Thanks for visiting this platform.

1. Ate you sure you applied via paper application to IRCC or you applied via paper application through an agent who in turn submitted your application online. Please confirm.

2. If it's true that you did apply via paper application, then the next thing for you to do is to create an online GCKey account on thr IRCC website.

3. Once you have done that, you can link your paper application to your online account. There you can get the official passport request letter and go submit your passport.

In the mean wishing are in order.

All the best.

Omofar.

Reactions: Obinnakaka