+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Challenges for Nigerian Applicants

EssienM

Sep 28, 2019
Call the school, once you apply for admission you should always call the school to check if you need to submit any document.
Trust me when I say my application is 100% complete. I've confirmed that from the department severally but the wait is becoming annoying because the school has a high acceptance rate, it's not my first choice and I feel I downplayed myself applying there.
I regret declining my offer at University of Melbourne.

Reactions: Sirwise

mama800

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Trust me when I say my application is 100% complete. I've confirmed that from the department severally but the wait is becoming annoying because the school has a high acceptance rate, it's not my first choice and I feel I downplayed myself applying there.
Hi, please do you know any agent that helps in processing admission and visa for Austrialia. Please help

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, I know this thread is for study permit issues but please who else is awaiting admission decision from Canadian universities regarding January 2020 start term.
Please talk to me! I'm losing my mind!
Hello EssienM,

Please try to stay calm, keep hope alive.

All the best.

Omofar

Reactions: EssienM

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should have taken the University of Melbourne any day over University of Guelph. One is top tier globally, as opposed to the Guelph which is not even top tier in Canada. Can you contact them again at Melbourne, they may be able to activate the offer...

All the best.

Omofar

Reactions: EssienM

Rhoda Amaka

Feb 21, 2019
Hello sir,

Please I applied in October for the second time for my study permit after it was rejected in September. Upon checking my timeline yesterday, I saw this "we are reviewing the result of your medical examination". But the truth is I did not upload any medical report.
I did an upfront last year, but didn't apply due to financial reasons. So I didn't upload the report because it's past one year.
I was even expecting a request to go for medicals, only to see that they're reviewing already.

Please I don't understand. Kindly help to explain.

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello sir,

Please I applied in October for the second time for my study permit after it was rejected in September. Upon checking my timeline yesterday, I saw this "we are reviewing the result of your medical examination". But the truth is I did not upload any medical report.
I did an upfront last year, but didn't apply due to financial reasons. So I didn't upload the report because it's past one year.
I was even expecting a request to go for medicals, only to see that they're reviewing already.

Please I don't understand. Kindly help to explain.
Hello Rhoda Amaka,

Please try to calm down, find other things to pre-occupy your time while waiting for a decision from the Canadian embassy. A lot of things are going on in the background which we can only infer, but we do not really know for sure. I pray that your application get approved. But for now, try and focus on other things to occupy your time. You also need to manage your expectations and make a plan B just in case this does not work out.

I wish you the best.

Omofar

Rhoda Amaka

Feb 21, 2019
Hello Rhoda Amaka,

Please try to calm down, find other things to pre-occupy your time while waiting for a decision from the Canadian embassy. A lot of things are going on in the background which we can only infer, but we do not really know for sure. I pray that your application get approved. But for now, try and focus on other things to occupy your time. You also need to manage your expectations and make a plan B just in case this does not work out.

I wish you the best.

Omofar
Thanks a lot, I just got another update this afternoon requesting