+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Challenges for Nigerian Applicants

Omomer

Oct 20, 2022
Hello guys! Pls I need info on how to pay Canada school admission fee from Nigeria bank. Zenith or Gtb. Thanks
Good day everyone.
Pls I need help on this if anyone has any idea. I couldn't pay admission fee as Zenith and gtbank insisted I open domiciliary account.

pupi

Nov 22, 2022
hello guys , does anyone have an idea how long the processing time is for study permit out of Nigeria? I submitted my application since July 25 and biometric 29 July . still have not gotten the final decision

Nov 11, 2022
hello guys , does anyone have an idea how long the processing time is for study permit out of Nigeria? I submitted my application since July 25 and biometric 29 July . still have not gotten the final decision
I have the same question so if you'll find some info share it with me please

Benjena

May 28, 2019
Hi house
Who has applied here, waiting for final decision?
Who is about to submit and who has passed medical? I came to check how things are going here

Let me know how I can assist here

Gabriel101

May 8, 2023
Hello guys my name is Gabriel Idowu and I just got admission to Canadian flight center so I started my study permits today please I want to ask a question do you think A D7 in chemistry will affect my study permit but I have a lot of financial help because my sponsor (uncle ) is an oil mongul and I have no family in Canada so my ties there are only in education so will the d7 affect me

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello guys my name is Gabriel Idowu and I just got admission to Canadian flight center so I started my study permits today please I want to ask a question do you think A D7 in chemistry will affect my study permit but I have a lot of financial help because my sponsor (uncle ) is an oil mongul and I have no family in Canada so my ties there are only in education so will the d7 affect me
It is possible poor grades for approval may be an issue. Your uncle being your sponsor may be an issue because he is not your immediate or extended family. His being an oil mogul is not relevant. Hopefully you are showing your own funds and not just your uncle’s. You need to show education and career progression.

Gabriel101

May 8, 2023
It is possible poor grades for approval may be an issue. Your uncle being your sponsor may be an issue because he is not your immediate or extended family. His being an oil mogul is not relevant. Hopefully you are showing your own funds and not just your uncle’s. You need to show education and career progression.
well I am going for flight training and I have gotten admission as I am just 18 years I just finished my secondary school and D7 was my lowest

Gabriel101

May 8, 2023
well I am going for flight training and I have gotten admission as I am just 18 years I just finished my secondary school and D7 was my lowest
So it’s an affect me ??