+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Challenges for Nigerian Applicants

Zee23

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
So it’s an affect me ??
Hi, I believe your grade doesn’t affect your study permit, been here for over 10 years and came in with a study permit, I didn’t have best of grades, they focus more on financial standing for study permit, and since your uncle is sponsoring you, using his bank statement as a back up you are good. Just keep praying.

Reactions: Gabriel101

Jackie Tomson

Mar 30, 2021
well I am going for flight training and I have gotten admission as I am just 18 years I just finished my secondary school and D7 was my lowest
Your school knew your scores and gave you admission. I hope it's a DLI school. The IRCC officer doesn't know your admission requirements and has no business basing your eligibility based on that. Good luck

Reactions: Gabriel101

Gabriel101

May 8, 2023
Your school knew your scores and gave you admission. I hope it's a DLI school. The IRCC officer doesn't know your admission requirements and has no business basing your eligibility based on that. Good luck
Yh it’s a DLI school checked it on the IRCC website Canadian flight center Pitt meadows Vancouver

Husseinah!

May 10, 2023
Greetings!

If you are interested in hearing the truth, and still ready to proceed despite the challenges, you are welcome here. If you want to be pampered, please go elsewhere.

I am here offer advise to anyone who is Nigerian and needs assistance in navigating the dangerous waters of Canadian study permit application. Identify what the problem might be and how to possibly over come them.

It would be better to come here before you apply, rather than after you have applied, it might be too late to assist you then. Also, never rush to put in an application, if you are rejected once, your chances of being rejected a second time increases by about 60-70%.

Looking forward to assisting anyone with question here.

You are welcome.

Cheers
Hi,i'm 18+ and I have 2years+ gap after high school in 2016,so I applied and got admission this January for UG in U of R,may intake.. reason for the gap is due to Jamb wahala...how do I explain this gap in my sop?
Good day, I made a mistake when filling my imm5645e form, I filled in my name instead of my fathers name. Will that instigate a visa refusal? if so, what can I do

Gabriel101

May 8, 2023
I am going for flight training not really academic they give us license not certificate so they don’t really care about my Olevel exam

Tai123

May 11, 2023
Hi, I have submitted my study permit but I noticed later that I omitted one of my work experiences, leaving only my self-employed job. Now I want to apply for PGWP can I add the work experience now? Please advise

Gabriel101

May 8, 2023
Please hello can my transcript result and WAEC in secondary school affect my student visa when applying when I already got my LOA from DLI to a flight school for pilot training

Sularbaba

Star Member
Feb 8, 2023
Hello everyone. Please my fund is in my Microfinance account, please can it be used as proof of funds for study permit application?

Sularbaba

Star Member
Feb 8, 2023
hello my people. My cousin called IRCC today regarding a ghost update he received on his GCkey for study permit application and he was told that the update was for backends. That his eligibility status was “recommend interview” please should there be any need to worry? Coz we don’t seem to understand this. Could anyone one with experience explain this to me? Thank you!