+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Challenges for Nigerian Applicants

Balogunfunsho

Sep 26, 2021
Greetings!

If you are interested in hearing the truth, and still ready to proceed despite the challenges, you are welcome here. If you want to be pampered, please go elsewhere.

I am here offer advise to anyone who is Nigerian and needs assistance in navigating the dangerous waters of Canadian study permit application. Identify what the problem might be and how to possibly over come them.

It would be better to come here before you apply, rather than after you have applied, it might be too late to assist you then. Also, never rush to put in an application, if you are rejected once, your chances of being rejected a second time increases by about 60-70%.

Looking forward to assisting anyone with question here.

You are welcome.

Cheers
Hello, please I have 3 questions:
1. How much is the minimum amount in naira do you consider OK to submit a study permit application coz my study permit with 12 million naira deposit was rejected.
2. For graduates with 3rd class, is there any school in Canada that we can access Masters program?
3. Do they grant visa for Graduate Certificate Program or Graduate Diploma?
Thanks

Yvette123

Jan 23, 2020
Hello everyone, its so exciting to be back on this forum:). I am so excited to say that relocating to Canada is the best decision I have ever made. I am nearly at the end of my 2nd year in the PhD program I am running at the Western University. Please, if you have any questions or inquiry, I am happy to share my experience and journey. Feel free to connect with me on my line +15192001817. I usually do not give out my line but I am happy to support my colleagues on this thread.

gracemill

Star Member
Mar 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2016
Doc's Request.
upfront
AOR Received.
21-03-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2016
Hi everyone,
Any idea on current processing timeline for Nigeria for study permit. Plus does the applicant have to write ielts?

C.h.r.i.s.t.y

Feb 6, 2020
Hello everyone,
My admission letter has expired and cic hasn’t still gotten back to me since I applied February 8 2022 and I’ve not gotten any response. My admission letter expired may 9 2022, and I’ve paid part payment of my school fees already. I called the school and they said I can’t defer my admission anymore. Please what should I do?

Davidaustin123

Jul 19, 2021
Is your school the university of Manitoba? If so you should start a new admission process, but this time indicate you have applied before, but your offer letter expired. If you specify you have applied before it shouldn't take so long to get the new offer letter. All the best

C.h.r.i.s.t.y

Feb 6, 2020
Is your school the university of Manitoba? If so you should start a new admission process, but this time indicate you have applied before, but your offer letter expired. If you specify you have applied before it shouldn't take so long to get the new offer letter. All the best
Yes it is university of Manitoba. Thank you so much

Horlamidey

Jul 24, 2021
A female friend of mine boyfriend just relocated to Canada via the student visa route.

During his process of application, he applied as been a single applicant(I.e not married or engaged). When granted the visa, him and his girlfriend(my female friend) decided to have a registry marriage certificate with pictures and introduction.

Can the boyfriend invite or bring in his girlfriend over?
N.B: Registry and introduction was done few days after the boyfriend was given the student visa knowing fully he applied as been single.
Should the girlfriend go about changing of surname to the boyfriend as another marriage proof??

Mods in the house please..