+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Challenges for Nigerian Applicants

Annon

Dec 3, 2021
Good day Everyone, please how can I make payment of school fees from Nigeria to a college in Canada at low rates?

MiraNelo

Dec 9, 2021
Good day everyone, please I’m to resume school this January but my application has not been approved yet... please hope it won’t affect anything

Biodunoflagos

Jan 14, 2020
Good day everyone, I want to start my visa application for September intake next month but my international passport expires by November. please I want to know if I’d need to renew my passport before applying for my visa .

Donaldp007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Hey guys I submitted my study permit application today I forgot to add my leave letter for study from work . Please what do I do ?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Good day everyone, I want to start my visa application for September intake next month but my international passport expires by November. please I want to know if I’d need to renew my passport before applying for my visa .
you need to renew your passport before applying. visa validity depends on validity of your passport

Reactions: Biodunoflagos

Donaldp007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Hello guys
I was going through my sponsor letter this evening I noticed he declared the wrong figure, the first two figure was wrong the mistake is either from the cyber cafe he used
But the equivalent to CAD was correct
His bank statement carries the figure on my sop
I also put the correct figure in my sop
How far do visa officer cross check bank statement or they just make decisions instantly

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello guys
I was going through my sponsor letter this evening I noticed he declared the wrong figure, the first two figure was wrong the mistake is either from the cyber cafe he used
But the equivalent to CAD was correct
His bank statement carries the figure on my sop
I also put the correct figure in my sop
How far do visa officer cross check bank statement or they just make decisions instantly
Its hard to tell or speculate...some will notice and move forward, others may take a note