+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Challenges for Nigerian Applicants

Holarjoseph

Sep 3, 2021
Thank God.

I received my PPR and BVL today.
Study Permit/Ph.D. degree program, University of Saskatchewan (Winter, 2022). Applied through Non-SDS (Online application)

Timeline:
Application submitted: October 7, 2021
Biometric Collection Letter: October 8, 2021
Biometric Updated: October 13, 2021
Upfront Medical: November 2, 2021
Medical Uploaded via IRCC Lagos Webform: November 3, 2021
Ghost Update: November 19, 2021
BVL and PPR: November 22, 2021.

To everyone waiting for IRCC to update them, I wish you all the best outcomes.
Hello kenny
I also got my medical request yesterday

Tmflag

Oct 29, 2021
Hi, guys please I have applied to University of Manitoba but have not received any information on the admission. Please how long does it take to get admission. Thanks

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi, guys please I have applied to University of Manitoba but have not received any information on the admission. Please how long does it take to get admission. Thanks
Have you tried to follow-up with UOM directly?

rlola

Feb 25, 2021
I would appreciate some advice please. I submitted my visa application earlier in September for postbaccalaurete diploma in health care management at Cape Breton university. Although I submitted more than enough using my mum as my sponsor. I didn't pay any fees because I was applying to northeastern university supported by mpower. I got the admission at this university, got my loan approved by mpower and paid the tuition deposit for the new school. The issue now is should I raise a web form and add these new documents ( new admission letter from northeastern university, loan approval letter and tuition deposit receipt) to the existing application or wait till a decision is made and proceed from there.

N. B my bachelor's was in health information management. Cbu is pbd in health care management and neu is masters in regulatory affairs.

I need some advice please.

Me_A

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
I would appreciate some advice please. I submitted my visa application earlier in September for postbaccalaurete diploma in health care management at Cape Breton university. Although I submitted more than enough using my mum as my sponsor. I didn't pay any fees because I was applying to northeastern university supported by mpower. I got the admission at this university, got my loan approved by mpower and paid the tuition deposit for the new school. The issue now is should I raise a web form and add these new documents ( new admission letter from northeastern university, loan approval letter and tuition deposit receipt) to the existing application or wait till a decision is made and proceed from there.

N. B my bachelor's was in health information management. Cbu is pbd in health care management and neu is masters in regulatory affairs.

I need some advice please.
I think this is a whole new application