+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Challenges for Nigerian Applicants

Benjena

May 28, 2019
Please I really need someone to tell me the next thing to do.

Submitted application ( Paper based)-4th December, 2019

Medical request - 15th January, 2020

Medical passed - 5th February ,2020

New letter of offer request - 12th February, 2020

Submitted new letter of offer - 27th February, 2020

Correspondence letter on biometric validity - 10th March, 2020

Nothing else since, I was told if you get the correspondence letter that a decision has been made on your application, but why is it taking long.
I'm really scared now
Your final decision is very close. Coronavirus might have affected working timings but you will get positive results soon. How much fund did u show. Did u pay tuition

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Please I really need someone to tell me the next thing to do.

Submitted application ( Paper based)-4th December, 2019

Medical request - 15th January, 2020

Medical passed - 5th February ,2020

New letter of offer request - 12th February, 2020

Submitted new letter of offer - 27th February, 2020

Correspondence letter on biometric validity - 10th March, 2020

Nothing else since, I was told if you get the correspondence letter that a decision has been made on your application, but why is it taking long.
I'm really scared now
I'll advise you exercise patience, and prayerful...as mr benjena has said you know the current situation with the Corona virus...and presently the fate of foreigners coming to Canada on a TRV is being decided by the ircc..and I hope all favours international students...

Last edited:

Sackett

Mar 6, 2020
Hi guys pls am worried about something, for example you are applying for a conference and you are going in group are you guys gonna use the same GCkey login or different accounts

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys pls am worried about something, for example you are applying for a conference and you are going in group are you guys gonna use the same GCkey login or different accounts
Hi,

It is my presumption that each participant is an adult, if true, each person should apply in his or her own merit... It would be better if each person used their own GCKey online profile... Group applications are more ideal for a family going for vacation.

Cheers

Omofar

Toyosi08

Nov 2, 2019
Yes..

Congratulations in Advance, as long as you don't fail the medical exam.

Cheers

Omofar

Thank you, my profile has just been updated, i passed my medical, please do you know how long it will take to get a response from the embassy requesting i submit my passport?

Reactions: Happiluv

Benjena

May 28, 2019
Thank you, my profile has just been updated, i passed my medical, please do you know how long it will take to get a response from the embassy requesting i submit my passport?
You are very likely to get update soon as ur medical is verified. You said 15k cad is your proof of fund and Canada is ok with it. I think your profile is good and cought the interest of the vo

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I can't say due to the impact of the global pandemic on operations all over the world.

Cheers

Omofar

Toyosi08

Nov 2, 2019
Hi,

I can't say due to the impact of the global pandemic on operations all over the world.

Cheers

Omofar
Thank you omofar but will also like to ask, when i was filling my application there was place where they asked about family and i inputted all necessary but indicated that my 6 months old baby will be accompanying me, was i supposed to apply for her separately or since i indicated it in my form she's been covered, am abit worried about that

Toyosi08

Nov 2, 2019
You are very likely to get update soon as ur medical is verified. You said 15k cad is your proof of fund and Canada is ok with it. I think your profile is good and cought the interest of the vo
Thank you, but normally how long does it take for them to respond after medical passed?

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Thank you, but normally how long does it take for them to respond after medical passed?
Toyosi08 I would urge you to exercise enough patience since you passed your medicals..you know what's happening around the globe no one here can give you accurate results due to the global issue, even if you check the IRCC website you won't get accurate results...just exercise patience you would get positive outcome...

Toyosi08

Nov 2, 2019
Toyosi08 I would urge you to exercise enough patience since you passed your medicals..you know what's happening around the globe no one here can give you accurate results due to the global issue, even if you check the IRCC website you won't get accurate results...just exercise patience you would get positive outcome...
Thank you, the fact i asked doesnt mean i am desperate, ofcourse i know what's going on in the world, i only wanted to know how long it takes normally and not how long it takes now, please always try to read thoroughly before responding

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Thank you, the fact i asked doesnt mean i am desperate, ofcourse i know what's going on in the world, i only wanted to know how long it takes normally and not how long it takes now, please always try to read thoroughly before responding
Madam you are the one not digesting the answer well am telling you there is no specific time after you passed medicals you could be told to bring your passport tomorrow or even in a month time that's why I told you to exercise patience...

P.s when it's comes to visa application everyone is always desperate to get the right answers they need...

Sackett

Mar 6, 2020
Hi,

It is my presumption that each participant is an adult, if true, each person should apply in his or her own merit... It would be better if each person used their own GCKey online profile... Group applications are more ideal for a family going for vacation.

Cheers

Omofar
Thanks for the response but is it possible for us to use the same GCkey online profile.

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you omofar but will also like to ask, when i was filling my application there was place where they asked about family and i inputted all necessary but indicated that my 6 months old baby will be accompanying me, was i supposed to apply for her separately or since i indicated it in my form she's been covered, am abit worried about that
Hi,

You will have to apply for her separately.

Wait patiently for your your study permit, as soon as its out, apply for your babay's study permit.

All the best.

Omofar