+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Challenges for Nigerian Applicants

Naa4444

Jan 18, 2020
Hey everyone ..am yet to apply for a third time but I used my uncle in both applications which got refused based on financial assets. Can I use a different sponsor in my third application? And is there a chance it would affect my application

Benjena

May 28, 2019
Pls for online application what determines the place (visa office) where your visa will be processed is it the country selected as country of residence or country selected as country where your applying from?

Sky00797

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hey everyone ..am yet to apply for a third time but I used my uncle in both applications which got refused based on financial assets. Can I use a different sponsor in my third application? And is there a chance it would affect my application
3rd time?
Please research other destinations.
Goodluck

Reactions: Omofar

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Multiple refused applications is indicative of desperation. It's not the kind of profile that will easily get approved.

I will strongly suggest you consider doing something else and try again in a year or two when your circumstances have improved.

I wish you the very best.

Omofar

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pls for online application what determines the place (visa office) where your visa will be processed is it the country selected as country of residence or country selected as country where your applying from?
Country of residence.

All the best

Omofar

uncle popo

Feb 13, 2020
Good day everyone, I'm new on this trend.. and i appreciate your effort on helping out on every issue.. please i have 3 important questions to ask regarding the study permit without travel history and i will appreciate if it can be answered. thanks in advance

i finished university last year April 2019, but on my school transcript and certificate what i have on it is "year of graduation 2017/2018" I'm 26 years, i finished from the department of psychology with a 4.03 and i plan on diverting abit to another course of study.. I'm currently serving but will be done in about 4 months. i applied to a university in Canada for a post-graduate diploma degree in human resource management (a 2years course) and got admission, to resume Sept 2020. now to my questions

1. i want to ask if my current age which is 26 won't raise any question as to why I'm just serving since 2017/2018 where as i just finished 2019?
2. my uncle is my sponsor and using is account too, i hope i wont also be questioned as to why at 26yrs i don't have any means of income and why I'm using a sponsor and hope I'm not too old for that.
3. i also hope my change in course wont raise much eye brows and as to why i'm going for PGD.

thanks for your reply

Sky00797

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Good day everyone, I'm new on this trend.. and i appreciate your effort on helping out on every issue.. please i have 3 important questions to ask regarding the study permit without travel history and i will appreciate if it can be answered. thanks in advance

i finished university last year April 2019, but on my school transcript and certificate what i have on it is "year of graduation 2017/2018" I'm 26 years, i finished from the department of psychology with a 4.03 and i plan on diverting abit to another course of study.. I'm currently serving but will be done in about 4 months. i applied to a university in Canada for a post-graduate diploma degree in human resource management (a 2years course) and got admission, to resume Sept 2020. now to my questions

1. i want to ask if my current age which is 26 won't raise any question as to why I'm just serving since 2017/2018 where as i just finished 2019?
2. my uncle is my sponsor and using is account too, i hope i wont also be questioned as to why at 26yrs i don't have any means of income and why I'm using a sponsor and hope I'm not too old for that.
3. i also hope my change in course wont raise much eye brows and as to why i'm going for PGD.

thanks for your reply
It feels like people just keep asking the same thing over and over again when they can just read through previous dreads .

Why don’t you just ask your university to correct the date details?

Secondly why are you applying for a post graduate diploma over a masters?The tuition or duration difference is never much.

Thirdly , what is your uncle going to benefit from sponsoring a full fledge adult? Does he not have his kids or other investments?

Fourthly , changing your course depends on how you explain it on your SOP. However that should be the least of your concern because your finance alone is questionable.

With the details you just provided, if you are a visa officer will you grant yourself a visa?

What your employment prospect in your country after obtaining this diploma?

What ties do you have that can convince the VO that you will return to Nigeria?

What benefit does your uncle gain from sponsoring you?

Do you have a sufficient travel history?

Do you have any relevant work experience?

If you cannot relate with these questions and still decide to go ahead with the visa application, I wish you all the best!

Reactions: Omofar

thatniceboy

Aug 29, 2019
Hello there everyone am a 17 year old and would be 18 this may i appplied to Vfs global for my study permit application on 30th of jan. 2020 recieved an sms saying my application is being processed at the IRCC center. I went to NASA space camp in USA last year and we took a group photo which i included in my application ... what are my chances of getting my study permit approved.
i done up front medicals and bio metrics already taken

Sky00797

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hello there everyone am a 17 year old and would be 18 this may i appplied to Vfs global for my study permit application on 30th of jan. 2020 recieved an sms saying my application is being processed at the IRCC center. I went to NASA space camp in USA last year and we took a group photo which i included in my application ... what are my chances of getting my study permit approved.
i done up front medicals and bio metrics already taken
Putting a photo of you in NASA space camp doesn’t influence your visa in anyway

Just relax and be patient .
All the best

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Greetings!

To God be the glory, yet another success story,

Application Date : February 3rd
Biometrics Passed : February 10th
Medical Passed : February 14th (Falentine's Day :p;))
Correspondence Letter : February 19th
Original Passport Request : February 19th
Passport Stamped : Awaiting

Resumption Date : Fall 2020

Please note that the two success stories for this year have never seen me before or met in person, they contacted me through this thread, and they followed my instructions, and I thank God for favour.

Don't give up, keep pushing all the best.

Omofar

Reactions: Rosiee