+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Challenges for Nigerian Applicants

Benjena

May 28, 2019
Graduate diploma is not higher than digree, its like doing HND and wanting to have a degree equivalence in Nigeria by doing Post graduate diploma... You have to convince them you really need it, some people have Masters and apply for diploma and gets accepted provides they explain the relevance of the study to their career
Graduate diploma is higher than degree. No school will accept u for graduate diploma without first having a Bachelor’s degree. Ur wrong and am sorry to say it

Brooklynne

Jan 11, 2020
Hi... I'm from Nigeria. I applied for a study permit in December and was sent a RE-validity of biometrics last week Friday. Please what is the next step. The school I want to go to resumed since last week and I don't know what to do again

Piecoco

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hi... I'm from Nigeria. I applied for a study permit in December and was sent a RE-validity of biometrics last week Friday. Please what is the next step. The school I want to go to resumed since last week and I don't know what to do again
I will advise you to defer and rerun your biometric

Ashimolowo yusuf

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Your final decision is near
Just be prayerful

kenoch

Jan 3, 2020
Greetings Omofar,
Amazing work you are going here, God bless you.
Please I need your advise on this, I got a refusal on my application, reasons:

• I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in coming to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Please how do i address this concerns and better my chance, as I am re-applying.
Please house any help with this

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
University of Alberta
The school does not allow for tuition payment until i am on campus
Yes about CAD20K
Oo I guess you are from Nigeria
If it is an undergraduate program I'll say it's small but if it's a graduate program it's still same as you got to have your first year fees +10k cad for cost of living and 3k for travel expenses in your bank account by the way how much is your first year fees..

Hissue97

Jul 1, 2019
Graduate diploma is higher than degree. No school will accept u for graduate diploma without first having a Bachelor’s degree. Ur wrong and am sorry to say it
I'm talking in respect to Niger
I'm talking from a National diploma perspective in Nigerian setting