+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

Sen20

Feb 12, 2020
Hi guys, I got study permit refusal and I want to re-apply. Do I have to write the old UCI on the new application or leave it blank?

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Please can you tell me how long the visa is valid for ? Not the study permit but the visa that they put in your passport. In order word how long do they give you to enter the country ?
A visa is that thing stamped on your passport it only function is to give you access to travel to Canada that's all but a study permit is given at the Port of entry into Canada , after your files are being accessed then you be issued a study permit according to the duration of your program...

Makari

Feb 18, 2020
A visa is that thing stamped on your passport it only function is to give you access to travel to Canada that's all but a study permit is given at the Port of entry into Canada , after your files are being accessed then you be issued a study permit according to the duration of your program...
I am studying in the UK when I apply for the study permit here I got a visa in my passport valid for 2 months. So I had 2 months to enter the UK and I collected my resident permit in the country. I wanted to know if it’s the same for Canada. When they give you the Canadian visa to enter the country is there an expiry date ?

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
I am studying in the UK when I apply for the study permit here I got a visa in my passport valid for 2 months. So I had 2 months to enter the UK and I collected my resident permit in the country. I wanted to know if it’s the same for Canada. When they give you the Canadian visa to enter the country is there an expiry date ?
Yes it is.

Dhi86mani

Feb 25, 2020
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Please help to find solution. I got refusal on my study visa application two times. Totally confused how to work on sop to make them clear my intention to visit Canada. Please confirm your email id I wanna share n discuss ATIP I received

Premoh

Oct 24, 2019
Study permit application refused the second time with same reasons. This time application was done through a Canadian Immigration Lawyer.
I just don't know how to go about it again.
In the first instance amount to show proof of funds was 48K CAD which was updated to 91K CAD in the second application with tuition fees for term paid.
Showed land titles and documents to show ownership of car. Birth certs of my children and marriage cert, employment introductory letter and pay slips.
What worries me now is I have only 2months for the program to start and I can defer the program again since there is only one chance to defer.

Any body tried appeal before, how long it takes and the cost involved?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Study permit application refused the second time with same reasons. This time application was done through a Canadian Immigration Lawyer.
I just don't know how to go about it again.
In the first instance amount to show proof of funds was 48K CAD which was updated to 91K CAD in the second application with tuition fees for term paid.
Showed land titles and documents to show ownership of car. Birth certs of my children and marriage cert, employment introductory letter and pay slips.
What worries me now is I have only 2months for the program to start and I can defer the program again since there is only one chance to defer.

Any body tried appeal before, how long it takes and the cost involved?
Have you ordered GCMS notes?

Ghurala

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
congrats

Kirankaul

Dec 18, 2019
Hello everyone,

please share your SOP kaul1992@gmail.com