+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

Oct 30, 2019
Gujarat
Hello my friend

can I write in the SOP that my course will qualify me for 3 years postgraduate work permit so that the visa officer understands that I don't have to stay in Canada illegally after graduation?
I would not suggest writing that as you more have to focus on convincing the officer that you’ll come back

Umarudeen

Jan 29, 2020
My friends application got rejected twice. He had completed bcom and got admitted onto lambton college for pg diploma in Business managment . After the first rejection he re applied and included a letter of explanation with the application but it was also rejected. His agency told him that Asset Valuation Certificate is not mandatory and he hadnt attached AVS. He has now ordered GCMS Note and preparing for ielts for improving his score. What will be the reason behind rejection. Will Asset certificate be a reason for the same.

Last edited:

afreshai

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
My friends application got rejected twice. He had completed bcom and got admitted onto lambton college for pg diploma in Business managment . After the first rejection he re applied and included a letter of explanation with the application but it was also rejected. His agency told him that Asset Valuation Certificate is not mandatory and he hadnt attached AVS. He has now ordered GCMS Note and preparing for ielts for improving his score. What will be the reason behind rejection. Will Asset certificate be a reason for the same.
So for me i was rejected first time on the basis of Purpose of Visit. No second time when i applied i provided LOE and also gave additional document i.e CA Evaluation Report.

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
When I applied for the first time, they mentioned many reasons. Such as lack of fund, low marks in past, family ties, purpose of visit, immigration status and travel history. When I applied for the second time, I answered to their concerns in my statement of purpose, they again refused it but wihh only one reason : purpose of visit. So I was a bit hopeful since I answered their all other concerns except purpose of visit. They again refused my third application with the same reason: purpose of visit. I finally succeed to convince them about the purpose of visit in the fourth try.
Can you please send your sop for reference to arindam1906@gmail.com? Thank you in advance!

Reactions: Hemanth007

Sanyamkhullar

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Hey Bro Can you send me your SOP. I've got a rejection for Purpose of Visit.
Email id : sanyamkhullar@hotmail.com