+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

Rjredom

Jan 24, 2018
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.

Oct 30, 2019
Gujarat
Hi
My visa got rejected thrice saying
ugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.

Further I filed caips report and it said

Visa officer has gone through the application. According to Visa Officer Applicant is already well educated, so Visa Officer fails to understand why applicant wants to study this course. Also Visa Officer feels that Applicant would have already achieved from her previous studies. So Visa Officer feels that to go for International study for selected at this point with such a high cost is not worth it. Also Applicant is highly educated and going for low education is not satisfactory. So Looking to all the factors Visa Officer feels that Applicant is not a genuine student who will leave Canada at the end of her legal stay. So Refused.

I’ve done bachelors of business administration and previously I applied for a post graduate course I.e strategic global business management. Even when my course was a PG they gave me such a reason so I changed the course and the college and applied again

Now I’ve applied paper file changed the SOP I tried to make it the best I could..I’m still worried as they rejected it thrice. Wat are the chances of success?
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.

Oct 30, 2019
Gujarat
Hello everyone,
Hi
ugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.

Visa officer has gone through the application. According to Visa Officer Applicant is already well educated, so Visa Officer fails to understand why applicant wants to study this course. Also Visa Officer feels that Applicant would have already achieved from her previous studies. So Visa Officer feels that to go for International study for selected at this point with such a high cost is not worth it. Also Applicant is highly educated and going for low education is not satisfactory. So Looking to all the factors Visa Officer feels that Applicant is not a genuine student who will leave Canada at the end of her legal stay. So Refused.

I’ve done bachelors of business administration and previously I applied for a post graduate course I.e strategic global business management. Even when my course was a PG they gave me such a reason so I changed the course and the college and applied again

Now I’ve applied paper file changed the SOP I tried to make it the best I could..I’m still worried as they rejected it thrice. Wat are the chances of success?

Nukepotato

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Hi

Please post your updates here. Mine is refused on the same grounds

Reactions: 2422120298

Nukepotato

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
What is your background?
Completed engineering in 2018 with 6.67cgpa working as a trainee in apollo tyres. Ielts score 7.5. I have also done 6 months diploma course on quality control and assurance , nondestructive testing.
I got the refusal in just 2 days

Oct 30, 2019
Gujarat
Completed engineering in 2018 with 6.67cgpa working as a trainee in apollo tyres. Ielts score 7.5. I have also done 6 months diploma course on quality control and assurance , nondestructive testing.
I got the refusal in just 2 days
If you’ve opted the right course then you should re frame your SOP and go for paper file, as I’ve heard this from many agents that the visas are getting rejected badly when filed online.

Nukepotato

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
If you’ve opted the right course then you should re frame your SOP and go for paper file, as I’ve heard this from many agents that the visas are getting rejected badly when filed online.
Opted for manufacturing management, ie related to my graduation course and the thing is i didn't keep any of the documents that links me to the home country in the first two attempts and other thing is, the previous agent told me to highlight the backlogs in my SOP. I have 17 of them

Nukepotato

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Please update when you get any response. i have requested for a reconsideration as my file got rejected just after two days and do you think the visa officer was a bit prejudice when looking into it. My friend also got rejected on the same basis.we applied days apart. He got his rejection in 4 days. He has the same orofile as mine

Oct 30, 2019
Gujarat
Please update when you get any response. i have requested for a reconsideration as my file got rejected just after two days and do you think the visa officer was a bit prejudice when looking into it. My friend also got rejected on the same basis.we applied days apart. He got his rejection in 4 days. He has the same orofile as mine
I surly will update once I get it. And I also feel that maybe you should consult someone who’s actually good at handling rejection cases as it is consequential to take care of the smallest details and Also I do have 2 backlogs but I didn’t mention that I simply wrote that I scored well in my bachelors. Also, take care of the minor details in ur visa Forms and be honest in your sop focus more on why you chose that course in relation to your past studies and your future plans.

Reactions: Nukepotato

Nukepotato

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
I surly will update once I get it. And I also feel that maybe you should consult someone who’s actually good at handling rejection cases as it is consequential to take care of the smallest details and Also I do have 2 backlogs but I didn’t mention that I simply wrote that I scored well in my bachelors. Also, take care of the minor details in ur visa Forms and be honest in your sop focus more on why you chose that course in relation to your past studies and your future plans.
Thank you, have you requested for reconsideration, what was their response

Nukepotato

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
I didn’t request reconsideration but one of my frd did and still it was rejected
Did they respond to the reconsideration request and sent him a mail or something like that saying that his application was rejected after reconsidering. Was there any response other than an automated email