+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

Dec 12, 2019
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Hello...i got rejected 3 times ... after that i had applied caips notes on second refusal which given reason that i had not completed their request of my original passport submission .Still im confuse.. can u help me on this ..

AskBD

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
I am planning to apply for PGD of 1 year, I have 12 yrs of work experience. I am aged 38 years now. SOP will be the most important part of my application. I can share the details with you. can you plz share me your email address? mine is mridul_bd@hotmail.com.

I will be grateful if you kindly help me in this SOP part.

Dec 27, 2019
karachi
Category........
STUDY
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Pls send me too rafiuzzamans@yahoo.com

Shlokwow

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Actually I ordered it on 2nd refusal I don’t think m going to know anything about third one that’s why I’m here seeking help
If you are aiming for September intake, you should definitely order the caips regarding the latest refusal. Bcz you would still have enough time to reapply with much better perspective.

atomster

Oct 24, 2019
Hello everyone,
Hi there I also got rejected for the second time if you don’t mind can you share your statement of purpose with me as I want to apply again.
smartwith4@gmail.com
Please help me out

Hela

Aug 31, 2019
well i mean i am not an agent you should definitely follow what he says and i will send you my sop along with the one i used for reference whats your email ??
Can u send me ur SOP? Am planning to apply PGD in z near future. Thanks

Tashasiq

Apr 22, 2019
Hello everyone,
Hi Sir,

Would request your guidance as i got my first rejection. My profile is a bit unique and i would like to discuss it with you on an alternate medium that is easier for 2 way communication. We can share learnings later on here for the benefit of users. Could you suggest how i may best reach you.

Regards
tashaona.siqueira attherate gmail

cyril503

Jan 2, 2020
Hi @Kr02612 ,
Please send me a copy of your SOP in my email rosette_clemente@yahoo.com and also is it possible to apply for a student permit even if I’m already 39yrs old?I finished Bachelor of Science in Education Major in Biology 2001,a licensed Secondary school teacher but most of my work experiences are into Sales and Customer Service that’s why I am planning to enroll for a short course Diploma of Business Administration (2 yr vocational course) .Do you think I am eligible for this course considering I am a graduate of Education?Do I still need to take the IELTS for this application? Thank you.

Last edited:

cyril503

Jan 2, 2020
Hello everyone,
———-
Pls send me a copy of your SOP@ rosette_clemente@yahoo.com

mash343

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Hi, really motivated to see your situation , I'll give all my details , I'd be pleased to hear from you

Contact info: mashraf343@gmail.com

X th std - 63 %
XII std - 66%
B.E (IT) (2012-2016) - 55%

Worked as Software engineer for 2 years ( 2016-2018)

Ground classes for pilot course ( Oct 2018 - April 2019) (one part of pilot course) scored 70% above in the the subjects

IELTS : 7.5, 6 , 6.5 , 7.5 - Overall 7

I am looking to apply for Pilot training in Canada , I have met many staying in Canada ,but no one is giving positive response on my situation , looking forward for your response ..

Thanks

Sdeol

Jan 2, 2020
Could you please send me your SOP s_deol309@hotmail.com

Hello everyone,