+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

Meenal@123

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Plz share ur sop on meenalsandhu11@gmail.com
I am too heart broken coz of 2 refusal with purpose of visit. Plz plz

Safaamed

Aug 21, 2019
Hi !
It is too good to see you and your history about getting an approved at the 4th time.
I've been refused for twice and im working on a 3rd application. It's for September intake ( I can start my class on October ). I understand that it is not easy at all and it 's like haunting me every night..
I got admit in an french university so my SOP is also in french. but if you dont mind, i want to translate it into English so you can take a look and tell me what you think about it.

* Im waiting for my CAIPS Notes and preparing the SOP is the only thing I can do now..
My mail incase of you want to get in touch with me : nguyenthithaovy99@gmail.com
Hi, we’re kinda in the same boat, I’m also writing my SOP in French and got refused for the same reason so if you don’t mind sharing your SOP so that I can get inspired and work on mine that’ll be very helpful.
Thank you so much

ulasiking

Sep 6, 2019
10th and 12th :- 62.8% and 59.2%

I have been accepted to pursue Applied Network Infrastructure and System Administration program from Conestoga College. It’s a two-year PG Diploma program.

I have completed my Bachelors in Electronics and Communication Engineering.

IELTS score- 7 (not less than 6.5 in each band).

Work Experience- 4 years as System Admin and Asst. System Admin.

I have got one visa rejection back in 2014. ]

you want to study a PG Diploma Program? Pls while filling the E-forms, what did you fill for Level of Study?Options given are
1. College-Diploma
2. College- Applied Degree
3. Others
4. Not ApplicableI
I got admission at Douglas Collage to Study Post Baccalaureate Diploma

ulasiking

Sep 6, 2019
I got admission at Douglas Collage to Study Post Baccalaureate Diploma. Pls what should be my Level of Study? considering that Post Baccalaureate Diploma is higher that Diploma. Options given are
1. College-Diploma
2. College- Applied Degree
3. Others
4. Not ApplicableI

Prerak.101

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Plz send me ur sop
phkp1995@gmail.com