NA
VISA ISSUED...
DREAM DAY
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOME DAY

Digvijayrana

Dec 26, 2018
Bro IELTS is mandatory in Canada.
I suggest you to plz take some advice from experts.
I think this is the reason of rejection..

Prerak.101

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Hello
My name is prerak Kachhiyapatel
From India

My Education is
Bechelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering

Nd I got Admit Of MEng in Civil Engineering.

My question is that
I refused for first time by ground of Missing offer letter as I had put it

At second time I got General Reason
So I applied for Caips in which I got that I have low proficiency leval As I got 5.5 In one module for Master course at University of windsor

After that Without changing the TRF i applied again papaer file By changing financial documents nd Making strong sop
But still got Refused

Now I am planning to retake IELTS exam to get overall 6.5 no less than 6
If I submit the sds online file than Is there any issue to get visa??
What should I do now?
Please tell me

I have deffer letter for Jan 2020

At all the time I submit paper File on University of windsor offer letter.

Please tell me the possibility nd fees so I will help me to decide immigration lawyer

SomeoneAsking

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
My younger brother applied for a study permit but got refused on 216(1) ground, pretty much the letter they sent him shows that they are not sure he’ll go back to Nigeria when he’s done.
I’m just kinda confused because I am an international student graduating next year, my brother has visited me twice and never overstayed. We were advised by someone that was in this situation to appeal but we don’t know how long it’s going to take, or just reapplyand hope for the best. Do you have any advice?

bosconunes88

Aug 30, 2019
Sure. Just give me your email address. I'll send it by tonight.
Hi @Kr02612 : I have got rejected by the Canadian embassy for the following reasons:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Could you please find me with your SOP for reapplication. And any other information I need to ensure before reapplying.
I will really be grateful. Email address : bosconunes88@gmail.com

ashys2012

Jul 22, 2017
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.

Congratulations bro

Reactions: narayan55

Kirk2

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
My study visa 3 times with the same reason not leaving canada .I dont know what to do next.i lost all my hopes

narayan55

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
My study visa 3 times with the same reason not leaving canada .I dont know what to do next.i lost all my hopes
please dont leave hope,as per me if you have been admitted to a designated learning institution,have sufficient proof of funds,you can explain that after study you can settle in home country,you have strong financial base in home country and medical fitness,then you have to get the visa only my advice dont apply without caips notes,if you answer all issues stated in caips notes with the help of very good consultant of your city you will certainly get visa as has happend in my case,please dont leave hope,if you are realy wish to get visa,any further clarification please ask me,f ielts is below six,please improve,best of luck,i got visa in 3rd attempt

Kirk2

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
I 2 refusal under non sds and now under sds everything is fine they are giving same reason again and again? Can you please help me in sop

narayan55

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
My younger brother applied for a study permit but got refused on 216(1) ground, pretty much the letter they sent him shows that they are not sure he’ll go back to Nigeria when he’s done.
I’m just kinda confused because I am an international student graduating next year, my brother has visited me twice and never overstayed. We were advised by someone that was in this situation to appeal but we don’t know how long it’s going to take, or just reapplyand hope for the best. Do you have any advice?
have caips notes and apply accordingly again,you will get visa