+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

Mianonymous

Aug 12, 2019
Hi, i am from Nepal. I applied for visa on june 13, june 26/27 got medical request, medical done june 28, and since then i have bwwn waiting for approval or mail. Cannot link to online ac, and classes start on sept 3rd. Why is it that it is taking a long time? I emailed and they replied that my application ia under review.

Alisha7

Aug 12, 2019
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Hi,
Please can you email me the SOP as well .
My email Id is alishamathew004@gmail.com .

Oddiiv

Apr 5, 2019
Hey this were the reasons i got rejected. Please can you suggest what i can do or the steps you took for them to over turn their decision " "

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.

Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.

Pursuant to paragraph 220(c) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the cost of transporting yourself and any family members who are accompanying you to and from Canada.
QUOTE="Kr02612, post: 8071990, member: 881639"]Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.[/QUOTE]

Vivek Dekavadiya

Jun 13, 2019
Hey this were the reasons i got rejected. Please can you suggest what i can do or the steps you took for them to over turn their decision " "

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.

Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.

Pursuant to paragraph 220(c) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the cost of transporting yourself and any family members who are accompanying you to and from Canada.
QUOTE="Kr02612, post: 8071990, member: 881639"]Hello everyone,
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
[/QUOTE]

Hello
Greetings
Can you share your number please..??
I want some hope & Guidance from you.
My number is 8980222344

Thanks in advance.

Vivek Patel

perlita1990

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
New
Hello everyone,

Sharing with you some updates on my re-application.
My refusal letter was sent to me last June 24, 2019 on the following grounds: I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

July 9, 2019, I requested for GCMS/CAIPS notes to know the exact reason for refusal. We got the file exactly one month after requesting, August 9, 2019. Since the request was through my consultant, I paid P2500 for this. But after doing my research and all, a Canadian citizen or PR can request it for any individual for only CAD5.
Anyhoo, apparently, the VO refused my application due to my degree in the Philippines, Bachelors of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management. I applied for the Hotel Operations Management program in Centennial College because I lack the experience in my field and would want to get a management position when I apply in Hotels here and abroad.
So, I think I did not justify that enough in my SOP. Will work on my study plan again and will reapply within the month for January 2020 intake.

God Bless to all!
May the Lord reveal to us his will and purpose. ;)

Reactions: Tashasiq

thaovy99

Jun 26, 2019
Hi !
It is too good to see you and your history about getting an approved at the 4th time.
I've been refused for twice and im working on a 3rd application. It's for September intake ( I can start my class on October ). I understand that it is not easy at all and it 's like haunting me every night..
I got admit in an french university so my SOP is also in french. but if you dont mind, i want to translate it into English so you can take a look and tell me what you think about it.

* Im waiting for my CAIPS Notes and preparing the SOP is the only thing I can do now..
My mail incase of you want to get in touch with me : nguyenthithaovy99@gmail.com

Anna90

Apr 28, 2018
Hello everyone,
Hai there,

My brother got rej
Hello everyone,
Hi there,

Congratulations on the your approval finally. My brother's student visa got rejected today as they mentioned same reason like yours. We are planning to apply again tomorrow itself. It would be very helpful if I can have your SOP. Here is my email address,
annathaz82@gmail.com.
Thanks in advance

Anyw

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Hello everyone,
Thank you for being very helpful...paying it forward by helping us ...may i also request for a copy of your SOP...my email add is wynall0767@yahoo.com...thanks a lot

SJS5833

Mar 18, 2019
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Hello everyone,

Please forward your SOP on my Email .. Simran.sidhu7435@gmail.com .. i shall be very thankful .

Sunday5473

Aug 14, 2019
Mine was also rejected for the same reason before I got approval. Give me your email address. I will send you my statement of purpose and maybe it can be helpful to you.
Good evening, thank you so much and I am very greatful. Please I was rejected once based on my purpose of visit and I will be so honoured if you can help me with your SOP. Thank you
Sezenwali@yahoo.com

MoArusii

Jul 16, 2019
Hey. My application was also rejected because of the purpose of visit and family ties. Can you please email me a copy of your SOP to momballo@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
For those who have received can you please also forward sample SOP or kindly paste it here for us to see