19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019

perlita1990

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
I received my gcms notes on the 30th day after applying. My friend lives in Canada, so he applied for gcms notes and they charge only 5 Cad.
Thanks so much for this. Since I have a consultant, the request was coursed through them. Hopefully, by tomorrow I will receive my GCMS notes.

Aug 7, 2019
I received my gcms notes on the 30th day after applying. My friend lives in Canada, so he applied for gcms notes and they charge only 5 Cad.
What were the reasons they mentioned in your notes.

I am going to reply can you please help me how to frame the SOP.

Rejection reasons :
->I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
-> I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
-> Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your level of establishment,financial ability and I am not satisfied you are a genuine student and that you will depart Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

manudeep73

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Mine was also rejected for the same reason before I got approval. Give me your email address. I will send you my statement of purpose and maybe it can be helpful to you.
Hi.. Congratulations for your visa.. My brother is in the same situation he applied 3 times after his Senior Secondary but got refused . Now he is done with his graduation in our home Country and got 7 bands in Ielts . We are thinking to re apply for him . please share your SOP @ mkhaira73@yahoo.com and one more question did you applied in same college every time or you change the college after refusal .

Thanks nd good luck

@dhruvin

Aug 3, 2019
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Congratulations brother!!! Can u send me your sop?

Kr02612

Jun 15, 2019
Hi.. Congratulations for your visa.. My brother is in the same situation he applied 3 times after his Senior Secondary but got refused . Now he is done with his graduation in our home Country and got 7 bands in Ielts . We are thinking to re apply for him . please share your SOP @ mkhaira73@yahoo.com and one more question did you applied in same college every time or you change the college after refusal .

Thanks nd good luck
Hey, no need to change the college. And actually it is better not to change it. I will send you my SOP for a review.

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Congrats!! Can you pls send your SOP on arindam1906@gmail.com?

Reactions: Saqib240
Aug 7, 2019
When I applied for the first time, they mentioned many reasons. Such as lack of fund, low marks in past, family ties, purpose of visit, immigration status and travel history. When I applied for the second time, I answered to their concerns in my statement of purpose, they again refused it but wihh only one reason : purpose of visit. So I was a bit hopeful since I answered their all other concerns except purpose of visit. They again refused my third application with the same reason: purpose of visit. I finally succeed to convince them about the purpose of visit in the fourth try.
Hi can I get your contact details .My email address is narender.jubl@gmail.com

ams1_ind

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
India
Hey, no need to change the college. And actually it is better not to change it. I will send you my SOP for a review.
I got medical passed nd eligibilty review begins update on 9th aug. I applied on 19th aug second time under sds.
Wat do u say for now?

Purugirdhar

Mar 11, 2017
Hello everyone,
Can u please share your sop. Actually my file also refused for the same reason. My email id id purugirdhar0@gmail.com