+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

Saqib240

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hello there,

Congratulations on your approval I can relate to you situation. I have studied in Canada from 2015-2018 and left with only 1 semester and my visa extension got refused followed by an attempt by agent in Canada and one on my own today.

I live in UAE and applied from here for the last two times. I have enrolment letter, funds, tuition paid and SOP not very strong along with IELTS 6.5 over 6 in all.

Could you please suggest me what can I do to get approval of study visa.

I would really appreciate if you can forward me your SOP and other information you think relevant.

Regards,

Thank you
Harjit
Harjsingh193@gmail.com
Can you please share the SOP with me as well? I wanted to have guidance. (saqi240@hotmail.com)

Saqib240

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
First of all congratulations on getting your visa... hard work does pay off... could you please help me with SOP as I have somewhat same situation like yours. I have work experience so need a strong SOP so that I can get my visa approved.My email id is divyaghai92@icloud.com, it will be a really really great help if I can get some guidance from you.
Can you please share the SOP with me as well? I wanted to have guidance. (saqi240@hotmail.com)

C parker

May 27, 2022
Pls any one with reason for my refusal below.

Thank you for your response. Vo's have checked box for following as refusal reason
1. You have submitted documentation that lacks authenticity as part of your application. This has diminished the overall credibility of your submission.

Pls what should be done now for me to reapply my study permit. Although I noticed two things this evening as I cross check my documents which I am suspecting could be my problem. Number one mistake on my date of birth made by accounts department on my pay slip where I work which defers from the date of birth in my international passport presented as an evidence. Number two, I think lacks authenticity is in line to get an affidavit from court to prove that all the documents summited is true. Pls is this affidavit needed ? Pls In all your reply soon.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can anyone please share their SOP with me my email address is nihukaur@gmail.com. My study visa rejected twice same reason "will not leave Canada". Any help will be greatly appreciated.
What did your GCMS notes state after both refusals and did you address the reasons in your second application? If you did not order notes then do so before reapplying.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Pls any one with reason for my refusal below.

Thank you for your response. Vo's have checked box for following as refusal reason
1. You have submitted documentation that lacks authenticity as part of your application. This has diminished the overall credibility of your submission.

Pls what should be done now for me to reapply my study permit. Although I noticed two things this evening as I cross check my documents which I am suspecting could be my problem. Number one mistake on my date of birth made by accounts department on my pay slip where I work which defers from the date of birth in my international passport presented as an evidence. Number two, I think lacks authenticity is in line to get an affidavit from court to prove that all the documents summited is true. Pls is this affidavit needed ? Pls In all your reply soon.
Speak to a good attorney and assess your options before deciding how to proceed. Best of Luck

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Can anyone please share their SOP with me my email address is nihukaur@gmail.com. My study visa rejected twice same reason "will not leave Canada". Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Sorry to hear of your refusal. Start with ordering case specific notes for yourself and go from there

1.Someone's SOP will unfortunately not help you at all as SOP's are meant to be specific to an individual
2. What is your profile? How did you justify course choice and costs to study in canada ?
3. What funds did you show?
4. What home ties did you show?

Use all these and assess your recently refused application and apply again if you think you can justify

If you do not feel like you can do this yourself, speak to an IRCC Approved Agent [ RCIC] or an Attorney and get your options understood and proceed

Best of luck

sanamkhushi

Jun 13, 2022
What did your GCMS notes state after both refusals and did you address the reasons in your second application? If you did not order notes then do so before reapplying.
GCMS notes says
Study plan submitted is general and does not outline a clear career path for which such an educational program would be of benefit. I am not satisfied that the course of study is reasonable given the high cost of international study in Canada when weighed against the potential career/employment benefits.
educational document presented reflect low to low average prior scholastic history, therefor I am not satisfied that the applicant will be able to successfully complete the study program in Canada.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
GCMS notes says
Study plan submitted is general and does not outline a clear career path for which such an educational program would be of benefit. I am not satisfied that the course of study is reasonable given the high cost of international study in Canada when weighed against the potential career/employment benefits.
educational document presented reflect low to low average prior scholastic history, therefor I am not satisfied that the applicant will be able to successfully complete the study program in Canada.
What is your profile and what course did you want to study?

Did you explain career plans after study?

Also, there seems to be a concern on your grades in school prior to this? Did you explain all that well?

Try to address these and may be you will have to change the course if necessary and reapply

sanamkhushi

Jun 13, 2022
What is your profile and what course did you want to study?

Did you explain career plans after study?

Also, there seems to be a concern on your grades in school prior to this? Did you explain all that well?

Try to address these and may be you will have to change the course if necessary and reapply
Thank you
1- I studied Mass Communication, Delhi and got accepted in York University in Public Relations certificate program
2- Yes
3-No

NatashaCC

Jun 14, 2022
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
I would like the help with my SOP, thank you