+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY PERMIT - APPLIED ON OCTOBER 2020

rijol verma

Jul 10, 2020
finally got a response to my webform. Is this a generic response that everyone's been getting?

"Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."
lol i've got same 3 times.
everything is automated.

gauravbtn

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
finally got a response to my webform. Is this a generic response that everyone's been getting?

"Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."
This means that they are working on applications. I was told on another post that they are closed for Christmas till Jan 4th!

Good Luck!

Baby34

Dec 19, 2020
Hi, I was applied for my PhD study permit from Ethiopia on November 27,2020 and got refusal on December 15, 2020 based on travel history, family tie, personal assets and financial status. I felt heartbroken and don't even know what to do next. Please , any comments are welcomed.

silvamania

Sep 20, 2020
Hi, I was applied for my PhD study permit from Ethiopia on November 27,2020 and got refusal on December 15, 2020 based on travel history, family tie, personal assets and financial status. I felt heartbroken and don't even know what to do next. Please , any comments are welcomed.
Maybe you should order your GCMS note to understand the VO’s concerns

you can also give a brief background of your program, are fully funded , tuition fee, ur account balance or sponsor balance,what you used as home ties and any other assets that you declared

all the best

Baby34

Dec 19, 2020
Thank you, its not fully funded but on behalf of McGill university my supervisor granted me 18000 CAD/year(attached ). Tuition fee is 8670 CAD(not paid), I showed them 65k CAD and my half brother willing to support(showed them support letter) me financially and showed 59k CAD as well as his business license. Family tie ....my employment letter from the hospital(public) and explained I've responsibility of take caring my elderly parents. Personal assets... demonstrated my landholder certificate worth like 70k CAD but I used our currency instead of CAD and my father landholder certificate as well too. Not traveled abroad and single too.

gauravbtn

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
21st December Final decision updated to approved
Dec 21st PPR
Dec 21st BVL
Applied 12th october
Non sds india
School on covid Approved list
Medical nov 24th passed nov 29th
Biometrics 15th december

Good luck to all! Will keep you updated regarding stamping timeline!

Reactions: rajsingh1710

rajsingh1710

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
Dec 21st PPR
Dec 21st BVL
Applied 12th october
Non sds india
Biometrics 15th december

Congrats! That was quick post Biometrics.

rajsingh1710

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
That is the trend i've observed. If everything is done and only biometrics is pending, post biometrics, decision happens quick.
Thank you!
Good to know. My wife gave the biometrics on Dec 4th and our medicals have passed on the 15th. Hope to get the results soon.

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
Hello, any update on your final decision?

Yesterday you have passed two months from the time you received BVL
Unfortunately, I am still waiting for the final decision. Raised webform last month, but received only covid awareness etc. delay in processing

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
Dec 21st PPR
Dec 21st BVL
Applied 12th october
Non sds india
Biometrics 15th december

Congratulations! May I know for which intake?