+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit applications from Jamaica

bjanarthanan

May 16, 2019
Hi can i ask what and what did u submit while applying for your study permit?. Thanks
Great news Congratulations!!!. I applied online and uploaded all required documents which are SP application, LOA, Proof of funds, Proof of Relationship, Passport (all pages), Family Information, Digital photo, Scheduled 1 and LOE.

Last edited:

bjanarthanan

May 16, 2019
She finally got her passport request letter last night ...so relieved ... how long did it take to get back your passport from them ?
For me just 2 days. Passport request received on Tuesday Morning and submitted after 45 mins. Passport collected on Thursday noon...

Dee Fulani

Jan 30, 2019
Can you share some of the items or a checklist of what you use to apply for your spouse open work permit ?
Sure!
Letter of Explanation (a cover letter)
Invitation letter (from international student)
Marriage Certificate, Student’s Passport and Birth Certificate
Student’s Acceptance letter, Proof of Tuition Payment, Proof of Accommodations
Proof of Funding (Cover Letter and Financial Records)
Purpose of travel letter (Outline motives for accompanying student)
Current Job Letter, Contract, Payslips
Job Letters from previous employers
Undergraduate degree
Postgraduate diploma
Police Record

Reactions: Chin123

Dee Fulani

Jan 30, 2019
Hey, I arrived in Canada last night. I had zero trouble at immigration. My husband and I got our permits with ease, no question about why we we arriving early. My daughter who didn't have a study permit, was given a permit that allows her to remain in Canada longer than six months. we got those docs when we landed in Toronto. By the time I got to moncton (after midnight) it seemed the airport was closed so I will have to go back today for the SIN.
Congratulations! All the best for you all as you start this new chapter.