Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Hello, I did the Bio metrics the 9th of May and i'm still waiting. Going to Conestoga College. Is there anyone else going to Conestoga College? When i try to track the applications i'm also getting a "No records found" message
I'd like to go to do construction management at the Waterloo Campus, but I'm still awaiting a decision from POS visa office. Applied on April 10 and did biometrics on April 17. No updates as yet. I'm from Guyana.

TracyAT

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
I see. Can you share some of the items in the checklist? Things that we need to sort out if we are bringing spouse and children with us. Thanks in advance.
yeah completely true becuz to go up and fine apartment and settled will take some time so a week before school would really be unrealistic, please keep us up to date upon your arrival
Hey, I arrived in Canada last night. I had zero trouble at immigration. My husband and I got our permits with ease, no question about why we we arriving early. My daughter who didn't have a study permit, was given a permit that allows her to remain in Canada longer than six months. we got those docs when we landed in Toronto. By the time I got to moncton (after midnight) it seemed the airport was closed so I will have to go back today for the SIN.

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Hey, I arrived in Canada last night. I had zero trouble at immigration. My husband and I got our permits with ease, no question about why we we arriving early. My daughter who didn't have a study permit, was given a permit that allows her to remain in Canada longer than six months. we got those docs when we landed in Toronto. By the time I got to moncton (after midnight) it seemed the airport was closed so I will have to go back today for the SIN.
Great news, Super congrats!

Reactions: TracyAT

bjanarthanan

May 16, 2019
Great Congrats.

Reactions: TracyAT