+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit applications from Jamaica

Slimz

Mar 12, 2020
Update with my study permit application. My consultant submitted an update via the web form and in the assessment from the embassy, I am now being recommended to do an interview. Wow, now I may have to prepare myself for an interview.
Well all the best. Your one step closer to getting the visa. Just be honest and don't be nervous. Do some practice interview questions and you will do great

Yaadgyrl

Feb 13, 2020
Update with my study permit application. My consultant submitted an update via the web form and in the assessment from the embassy, I am now being recommended to do an interview. Wow, now I may have to prepare myself for an interview.
really??? all the best... You got this...

Shamezzz

Sep 16, 2019
Relax you got this. Practice and pray. Be confident eye contact even if afoolishness speak with authority confidence. My prays are with you. Keep us posted. Remind me of the school you going and intake month.

JustJules170

May 12, 2020
I have never heard of anyone who has done an interview before.

Jamaicangirl

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Hi guys. I applied in January got through in early March after being denied in the first application. Already started school online and will be travelling soon.
With regards to persons that are still waiting, processing just started back up on June 31, so patience is key however you may have to defer your acceptance to the winter intake.

Reactions: Just_J and LorLor