+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit applications from Jamaica

Vivienigma

Feb 26, 2020
Hi guys, I just found this thread and it's been super helpful. I've been accepted to do a diploma in business for fall 2020 at both humber and bow valley college. I've decided to go with bow valley.

I'm about to start the visa application but I'm a little worried about my chances of approval. I'm not in my 20s, I withdrew from uni in 2015 due to work/life imbalance so I technically have a huge gap but I've always been employed.

Should I seek out a Consultant to help improve my chances?

Can-ren

Apr 13, 2020
Hey guys. just popping in to encourage you all to keep the faith. The process may seem daunting at times but our labour will pay off in the long run. Chins up!!!! and much blessings!!!
Have you applied for the study permit? I am seeing previous messages where you said you have applied to Okanagan College. That's where I plan to attend Sept 2020. I have applied for my study permit in Feb 2020 and still waiting on the outcome. I am in Jamaica as well.

Yaadgyrl

Feb 13, 2020
Have you applied for the study permit? I am seeing previous messages where you said you have applied to Okanagan College. That's where I plan to attend Sept 2020. I have applied for my study permit in Feb 2020 and still waiting on the outcome. I am in Jamaica as well.
Im still waiting too dear. I submitted early March What course are planning to study?

Slimz

Mar 12, 2020
No I haven't done my biometrics yet. Still waiting for the VAC to be reopened. How about you?

Can-ren

Apr 13, 2020
Update with my study permit application. My consultant submitted an update via the web form and in the assessment from the embassy, I am now being recommended to do an interview. Wow, now I may have to prepare myself for an interview.