+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Application in Saudi Arabia for January 2020

Mk1122

Aug 24, 2019
Bro so sorry to hear tht can u share more abt ur profile? The university u applied in. Which program etc
Am holding a bachelor degree in electrical and electronic engineering from university of Sunderland, I applied to centennial college for post Graduate Diploma in management which’s one year duration.

Mk1122

Aug 24, 2019
Thank you bro for your reply. It's really confusing how they are assessing our applications but I really hope mine gets approved as well as yours for your next application.
It’s really confusing me too, it’s waste of time and money, but I wish you the best of luck to get your visa approved asap

nabilrana7

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Wow Congratulations u waited for so long Kudos to yr patience. Btw which program u will be studying? Secondly what is ur annual tuition fee and how much u showed in bank statement? Ur feedback would be appreciated.
@Damsss @Kinred11 @nabilrana7
Sorry for the late update...
Got my visa approved on November 18 and got it affixed today.
Good luck to all waiting for their Visa and Congratulations to all those who received it !!!

bmanirudh

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Wow Congratulations u waited for so long Kudos to yr patience. Btw which program u will be studying? Secondly what is ur annual tuition fee and how much u showed in bank statement? Ur feedback would be appreciated.
Thank you!
I will be studying software engineering.
I showed the receipt of a year's worth of tuition fees and a GIC as financial proof.