+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Application in Saudi Arabia for January 2020

mys123

Jan 12, 2020
Hi Guyz,

I have a valid TRV and now wanted to apply for study permit , I have a post secondary education diploma acceptance letter from a private college
that is for 8 months duration. I have some doubts if anyone has accurate answers would greatly appreciate.

1. Since TRV is still valid , whats happens to the valid TRV after study permit is Approved or Refused ?
2. On paper applicatoin is better or Online for Riyadh Residents ?
3. I do not remember if I have given biometrics while taking visitor but if suppose I gave do i need to give it again ? or they consider the TRV ?

Please advise,

regards,
Mohd.

Medolab

Aug 12, 2021
Hi,

I would like to ask you some questions about your application for the study permit.

I will apply from Riyadh as my husband working there, and this is my status i have received an offer letter from a college for diploma and already i was graduated from university from my home country.

Do i need to have an bank account with my name or i can use my husband's bank account?
How much i should proof to have for 3 people me and my husband and daughter?
Have you used an agent for applying or you did by yourself?
What papers they have requested from you and your husband?
What do i have to write for them in the explanation letter?

Sorry, i know those are a lot of questions but you know how am i frustrated for getting that visa.

Thanks,
Shaimaa
Hello, what is the status of your application?

Nemerj19

Sep 4, 2021
I will be applying for study permit.
I will be using my father's bank statement for financial proof.
I have loa from Canadian college.
How much to be shown as for financial proof required and any other tips will be appreciated.

619sal

Oct 4, 2021
I will be applying for study permit.
I will be using my father's bank statement for financial proof.
I have loa from Canadian college.
How much to be shown as for financial proof required and any other tips will be appreciated.
Did you apply??? I applied on 30th Sept'21.