+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Application in Saudi Arabia for January 2020

Kinred11

Oct 23, 2019
Thanks for the reply @Kinred11 and sorry for asking so many questions. Hopefully this is the last one, did you submit exit-reentry visa to the visa officer? How much show money was there in your account if you don't mind me asking? :)
It’s my pleasure to answer your question. Regarding re-entry/exit visa what I did I just attached the copy of my iqama with english translation. And for the show money this somehow took much time I used my BPI personnal account and it took time for them to release bank statement. What I did i asked from my sister in Philippined to scan a copy of my passbook. Then just in time the bank release a copy of my statement but just 3 mos. But still they accept it. I have on my account only 700k pesos plus my mom account and my sister in dubai. The more account you showed the better. Make sure that you deposited a good amount for the last 6mos. And also show your salary statement for the last 4/6 mos in your current work here and your bank here as well.

Kinred11

Oct 23, 2019
It’s my pleasure to answer your question. Regarding re-entry/exit visa what I did I just attached the copy of my iqama with english translation. And for the show money this somehow took much time I used my BPI personnal account and it took time for them to release bank statement. What I did i asked from my sister in Philippined to scan a copy of my passbook. Then just in time the bank release a copy of my statement but just 3 mos. But still they accept it. I have on my account only 700k pesos plus my mom account and my sister in dubai. The more account you showed the better. Make sure that you deposited a good amount for the last 6mos. And also show your salary statement for the last 4/6 mos in your current work here and your bank here as well.
I think you should make a strong letter of intent. Somehow that helps a lot. Emphasize your goals and why Canada. Especially if you have a degree background that really raised their brow why you need to study.

Rafael2018

Nov 18, 2019
Thank you so much @Kinred11 for these info! Hopefully mine gets approved as well in the upcoming weeks/days. Congratulations on your visa approval! @Damsss any update on your application?

Damsss

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
UPDATE: Paper-based application

Sept 18 - submitted application along with biometrics
Sept 25 - linked application to GCkey
Nov 18 - Correspondence Letter
Nov 19 - no email but checked my GCkey, my application is APPROVED.
Note: I did not do any medical exam and I am just on visit visa in Saudi.

Mk1122

Aug 24, 2019
UPDATE: Paper-based application

Sept 18 - submitted application along with biometrics
Sept 25 - linked application to GCkey
Nov 18 - Correspondence Letter
Nov 19 - no email but checked my GCkey, my application is APPROVED.
Note: I did not do any medical exam and I am just on visit visa in Saudi.
Which visa you applied for? And what is your nationality?