+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Application in Saudi Arabia for January 2020

Damsss

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Sorry for the late update. Alhamdulillah... patience is a virtue. I have my study permit. Yesterday, I noticed when I checked my status says “application profile updated” so I just ignore it. Because when I refresh back it appeared same as submitted. Then at noon I received an email from CIC to check my email. And I received 2 “correspondence letter” for the approval and the biometric.
Wow good for you! Yours came in before 10 weeks! Congrats

Rafael2018

Nov 18, 2019
Sorry for the late update. Alhamdulillah... patience is a virtue. I have my study permit. Yesterday, I noticed when I checked my status says “application profile updated” so I just ignore it. Because when I refresh back it appeared same as submitted. Then at noon I received an email from CIC to check my email. And I received 2 “correspondence letter” for the approval and the biometric.
Hi @Kinred11, did you still get a medical request after lodging your application?

nabilrana7

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Alhumdulillah Congratulations. Patience is key. Very happy to hear this.

Kinred11

Oct 23, 2019
Hi @Kinred11, did you still get a medical request after lodging your application?
I did not receive a medical request. But I did the upfront medical exam...despite it wasn’t included on the checklist for the student permit application. And I just followed what my friend who used to work in Jeddah and now she's in Canada. It is helpful when you know someone within the country who went on the same process.

Rafael2018

Nov 18, 2019
I did not receive a medical request. But I did the upfront medical exam...despite it wasn’t included on the checklist for the student permit application. And I just followed what my friend who used to work in Jeddah and now she's in Canada. It is helpful when you know someone within the country who went on the same process.
That’s so great! What checklist did you use? From CIC website?

Rafael2018

Nov 18, 2019
Just open this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5847E.pdf
This was my reference during my application. Aside from asking my friend. And to top it all this forum also helped me a lot. Because people here share their thoughts and personal experienced while processing their paper.
Thanks for the reply @Kinred11 and sorry for asking so many questions. Hopefully this is the last one, did you submit exit-reentry visa to the visa officer? How much show money was there in your account if you don't mind me asking? :)