+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Application in Saudi Arabia for January 2020

Damsss

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
I just keep my mouth shut about it. We can’t just burst out our agony to them... these are people dealing with our papers if we deal with them in a bitchy way perhaps they could toss our application out. So we better wait till they call us. InshaaAllah something good will happen.
TRUE! Just pray and wait and pray until something happens. We'll probably hear some good news soon.

bmanirudh

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Same here....
Praying and waiting for a positive reply....
May God shower his blessings upon all of us !!!

Kinred11

Oct 23, 2019
Any updates ?
No updates yet... I know how you feel...if I’m not mistaken you are already on your 13 weeks of waiting. Don’t be hopeless. As long as you provide the necessary documents you will have your student permit. Did you tried to email them? But email them in a nice manner... don’t just rant out. I did called them last Thursday and frustrated that I was just told to email them. And they just replied with a computer generated words “ that my paper is still in queue for review for the visa officer” that somehow sink my hope. But, Alhamdulillah for everything. InshaaAllah we will have our visa. When your study starts in Canada?

bmanirudh

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
And I have emailed them but was told that my application requires additional verifications and would hence take time outside of posted processing times...
And when does your study start if I am free to ask..

Damsss

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
And I have emailed them but was told that my application requires additional verifications and would hence take time outside of posted processing times...
And when does your study start if I am free to ask..
That took quite longer for you but maybe the results are coming soon. I sent them a webform last week as well for added information because I apparently answered a wrong item and they said they added it to my file already and that they are still processing my paper.

nabilrana7

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
guys i applied online i made a mistake while filling in application form. how do i rectify it? I mistakenly wrote Saudi Arabia as country of birth which in fact is pakistan. please help how do i change it?

Damsss

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
guys i applied online i made a mistake while filling in application form. how do i rectify it? I mistakenly wrote Saudi Arabia as country of birth which in fact is pakistan. please help how do i change it?
I made a mistake on my application as well and I just sent them a webform. It's on their website.

Reactions: nabilrana7

Kinred11

Oct 23, 2019
Sorry for the late update. Alhamdulillah... patience is a virtue. I have my study permit. Yesterday, I noticed when I checked my status says “application profile updated” so I just ignore it. Because when I refresh back it appeared same as submitted. Then at noon I received an email from CIC to check my email. And I received 2 “correspondence letter” for the approval and the biometric.

Reactions: bbm1711