+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Application from Saudi Arabia - Fall / September 2021

canadianstudypermit

Feb 17, 2021
Great, goodluck. Have you applied for the visa?
Hey as I told you I did my biometrics two weeks ago and ever since nothing has been updated on my ircc application. I checked the processing time and it decreased to 6 weeks now. Should I email the embassy in Riyadh or do you think I should wait for a bit?

Ibrahm

Mar 16, 2021
Am prospective students from Nigeria, planning to study in Canada on September or Fall 2021? Have already submitted my application on 1st of March 2021, I did my biometric 5th of March and updated on my status on 6th of March.
Since then nothing new on my status.

canadianstudypermit

Feb 17, 2021
Hello Abidrehmat. I also waited for a month and no update. I sent an email to the Canadian embassy in Riyadh for a follow up and then they approved it 20 minutes later. You should probably try it. As long as you have a legitimate reason.
Hey as I did my biometrics two weeks ago and ever since nothing has been updated on my ircc application. I checked the processing time and it decreased to 6 weeks now. Should I email the embassy in Riyadh or do you think I should wait for a bit?

Azizmustapha

Apr 1, 2020
Hey as I did my biometrics two weeks ago and ever since nothing has been updated on my ircc application. I checked the processing time and it decreased to 6 weeks now. Should I email the embassy in Riyadh or do you think I should wait for a bit?
Hi. I think two weeks is still early to ask the embassy for an update. I was feeling the same way. I was eager to know the result. A 1 month wait is enough I think which is what I did. Be prepared though to have a legitimate reason when you ask for a follow up. Good luck.

Reactions: r100

r100

May 13, 2021
@Azizmustapha did you finally receive your study permit? I’m applying from KSA as well but I’m worried about exit re-entry visa copy. Dont want to let my employer know of my plans yet. Also did you attach a letter explaining why you didn’t submit it? Thanks in advance. It will be really helpful.

r100

May 13, 2021
Has anyone recently submitted without exit reentry paper and got their permit approved? Please help. Really worried.

Azizmustapha

Apr 1, 2020
@Azizmustapha did you finally receive your study permit? I’m applying from KSA as well but I’m worried about exit re-entry visa copy. Dont want to let my employer know of my plans yet. Also did you attach a letter explaining why you didn’t submit it? Thanks in advance. It will be really helpful.
Hello. Yes my application has been approved. I didn't submit an exit-reentry visa document. I did explain in my Study Plan letter why I couldn't provide one. The exit-reentry document is only given to employees when they will leave and return back to Saudi Arabia, which in my case, I don't intend to return. I hope this helps.

r100

May 13, 2021
@Azizmustapha thanks a lot for your response brother. Approximately how long did it take for the application processing from KSA? I will be submitting mine soon (5-7 days). I’ve heard in KSA it takes approx 3 weeks. But not sure in the current situation. Your timeline will give me a good idea. Thanks in advance.

Azizmustapha

Apr 1, 2020
@Azizmustapha thanks a lot for your response brother. Approximately how long did it take for the application processing from KSA? I will be submitting mine soon (5-7 days). I’ve heard in KSA it takes approx 3 weeks. But not sure in the current situation. Your timeline will give me a good idea. Thanks in advance.
You're welcome. Mine took a little more than a month. Good luck!

r100

May 13, 2021
@Azizmustapha Sorry for bothering you brother. In proof of financial support documents there is a bullet list of four points mentioned. Did you submit employment letter certified by Saudi Chamber of Commerce and all that? I was under the impression that bank account statements from parents going back 4-6 months will suffice? Also I was planning on paying 1 year tuition fee after getting study permit. Should I do this before? Looking forward to your reply.

Azizmustapha

Apr 1, 2020
@Azizmustapha Sorry for bothering you brother. In proof of financial support documents there is a bullet list of four points mentioned. Did you submit employment letter certified by Saudi Chamber of Commerce and all that? I was under the impression that bank account statements from parents going back 4-6 months will suffice? Also I was planning on paying 1 year tuition fee after getting study permit. Should I do this before? Looking forward to your reply.
Hi. Yes, I submitted an Employment Certificate certified by Saudi Chamber of Commerce. It was all online processed by my employer. I understand that you don't want them to know that you're planning to leave, but unfortunately, you'll have to ask your employer or your HR for the certificate. I didn't want them to know either but I had to ask for it anyway, just didn't tell them why I needed it.

I only paid the deposit fee required by my college before I submitted my application. I still haven't paid the remaining amount of the first semester fees because I still haven't received the official list of fees from my college.

What province will you be studying if I may ask?

r100

May 13, 2021
Hi @Azizmustapha thanks once again for your response. My dad will be funding me. I will attach his employment letter in govt company here(not giving chamber of commerce certified letter since it might take time) and my Saudi Chamber of Commerce certified employmwnt letter. I’m planning on showing his account details in KSA and India.
I also paid my confirmation deposit. Will use that only for now. I will be going to Quebec. Where will you be going? We should stay in touch. I can share my details with you.