+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Application from Saudi Arabia - Fall / September 2021

Azizmustapha

Apr 1, 2020
Are there any prospective students here in Saudi Arabia planning to study in Canada on September or Fall 2021? Have you already applied to or been accepted to a DLI?

nadir hassan

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
There is not a requirement for a police certificate if you are applying from Saudi Arabia.
you can get your IQama translated by any certified translated shop in Saudi Arabia. there is not affidavit or something like that

Azizmustapha

Apr 1, 2020
There is not a requirement for a police certificate if you are applying from Saudi Arabia.
you can get your IQama translated by any certified translated shop in Saudi Arabia. there is not affidavit or something like that
I am assuming you're Saudi. Police certificates are indeed not required for applicants from Saudi Arabia. But Filipino applicants like myself are required to have one even if we are applying in Saudi Arabia.

It's almost January and you still haven't received your study permit. It's unbelievable. I hope the best for you. Allah yissalimak.

nadir hassan

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
hello,
I don't know your exact situation currently but if you are working in Saudi Arabia ask your company to put an exit-re entry letter with it.
If you are a dependant then your father can get exit-re entry for you using the Absher appliaction.

Azizmustapha

Apr 1, 2020
hello,
I don't know your exact situation currently but if you are working in Saudi Arabia ask your company to put an exit-re entry letter with it.
If you are a dependant then your father can get exit-re entry for you using the Absher appliaction.
I see. I currently am working and I have no intention of letting my employer know this early that I'm planning to leave the company. I've heard from other applicants that they didn't submit an exit /re-entry visa so I guess I won't too.

Please let me know once you receive your study permit. I hope you will. Good luck!

Dec 17, 2019
HI! I am also planning to apply for a Study Permit from Saudi Arabia. I am also from the Philippines. Although I havent started anything yet because I am planning to apply for the January 2022 intake. I read from the other forums that the Exit Reentry visa will not be required if you are not planning on going back here. You will be on Final Exit visa

Azizmustapha

Apr 1, 2020
HI! I am also planning to apply for a Study Permit from Saudi Arabia. I am also from the Philippines. Although I havent started anything yet because I am planning to apply for the January 2022 intake. I read from the other forums that the Exit Reentry visa will not be required if you are not planning on going back here. You will be on Final Exit visa
Hi. Thanks for the reply. I already submitted my application and I didn't include the exit reentry visa document. Two Filipino applicants I know who also applied here in Saudi Arabia didn't submit one and their applications were approved. Good luck to us. ☺