+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Application from Saudi Arabia - Fall / September 2021

Shafraz

Jun 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All! I applied through a consultant on 20th Feb and gave my biometrics on 22nd Feb. Since then there is no update. I checked the processing time on CIC website and it is decreasing and its now 8 weeks. If anyone got any update on their application submitted after 20 Feb then please reply with their timeline of processing. Thank you
what is the update regarding your study permit?
Could you plz share the details of the consultant?
I am from Jeddah.

Medolab

Aug 12, 2021
Ok thanks. For the study permit, it is a must to authenticate contract letter of someone sponsor by Saudi chamber of commerce

Azizmustapha

Apr 1, 2020
Ok thanks. For the study permit, it is a must to authenticate contract letter of someone sponsor by Saudi chamber of commerce
Hi. I had mine authenticated by Chamber of Commerce but I am not sure if the visa office will accept it if it is not authenticated. I think it will be safer if it is authenticated.

Oma12345

Aug 17, 2021
I just received a message that they are reviewing my eligibility now and I should submit some other documents.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
I am assuming you're Saudi. Police certificates are indeed not required for applicants from Saudi Arabia. But Filipino applicants like myself are required to have one even if we are applying in Saudi Arabia.

It's almost January and you still haven't received your study permit. It's unbelievable. I hope the best for you. Allah yissalimak.
did u get permit

Medolab

Aug 12, 2021
My Saudi statement of account is bigger than the required 4MB because the number of pages are too much. I have tried all possible means to compress it but it is not yielding the right size. Please who knows what I can do so as to upload the documents?

Reactions: Moh Alduais

Moh Alduais

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
My Saudi statement of account is bigger than the required 4MB because the number of pages are too much. I have tried all possible means to compress it but it is not yielding the right size. Please who knows what I can do so as to upload the documents?
My bank statement was about 16 mb, but I compressed it until it satisfies the 4 mb requirement. I submitted my application yesterday also from Saudi Arabia.

Medolab

Aug 12, 2021
My bank statement was about 16 mb, but I compressed it until it satisfies the 4 mb requirement. I submitted my application yesterday also from Saudi Arabia.
Anything below 4mb on my file is extremely reducing the quality which makes it difficult to see anything on it

Last edited:

Medolab

Aug 12, 2021
Try to not use the lowest quality when compressing. Or use 4 months since the said 4-6 months bank statement.
I am still facing the same problem of file size. The difference between my six months statement and 4 months statement is just six pages.