+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Application from Saudi Arabia - Fall / September 2021

Medolab

Aug 12, 2021
Hi All! I applied through a consultant on 20th Feb and gave my biometrics on 22nd Feb. Since then there is no update. I checked the processing time on CIC website and it is decreasing and its now 8 weeks. If anyone got any update on their application submitted after 20 Feb then please reply with their timeline of processing. Thank you
how will I know when it is time to go for biometric?

Medolab

Aug 12, 2021
Hi. Thanks for the reply. I already submitted my application and I didn't include the exit reentry visa document. Two Filipino applicants I know who also applied here in Saudi Arabia didn't submit one and their applications were approved. Good luck to us. ☺
How far with your application

Fenrir

Oct 16, 2021
Hello guys,
If a company is going to sponsor my visit to Canada, do I need to still provide a personal financial statement? And also what documents will be required of the company?
I'm from Saudi Arabia

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello guys,
If a company is going to sponsor my visit to Canada, do I need to still provide a personal financial statement? And also what documents will be required of the company?
I'm from Saudi Arabia
In another thread you just asked about supporter of funds for a visitor visa so now you are applying for a study permit. Which one is it?